**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 8.4 chapter 4 the evade path

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
Shuri isn’t preventing evade when she has her precisions up. As I read the node as long as a precision is up the defender shall not be able to evade. @kabam

Comments

• Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    Her precisions aren't considered a buff and she is immune to precision buffs.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 118
    Passives don’t work
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167
    The confusion is likely because the precision passive that you get from intercepting shuts down the evade but shuri’s precision passives don’t do the same. I found it odd when I was going through the path as well.
  • Options
    Folkvangr said:

Passives don’t work

Passive do work as you get them from intercepting, shuri passives don’t work
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

Her precisions aren't considered a buff and she is immune to precision buffs.

Cool thanks
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 379 ★★
    edited April 11
    As per the node precision is precision no matter it is buff or passive. It should work anyway...it must be bug.. I didn't use shuri Hercules did very well. And also Hulkling for poison opponent...for moleman it worked for me in franzy mode...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,844 ★★★★★
    It's somewhat bugged ... slow doesn't work apparently