**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I missing something?

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
edited April 12 in General Discussion
So I was looking for viable options to take down Glykhan. Why is no one using Prof X??
I don't have either of the storms, so I was thinking of using X, Bishop and Emma. I'm really confused as to why no one's really using him

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Jessica Jones is the sleeper last round draft pick for Glykhan destroyer but I just don't think many people like using Prof X tbh
  • Options
    edited April 12
    ahmynuts said:

Jessica Jones is the sleeper last round draft pick for Glykhan destroyer but I just don't think many people like using Prof X tbh

That's interesting, now that I think I happen to own a 6* Jessica might as well take her
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 70

So I was looking for viable options to take down Glykhan. Why is no one using Prof X??
    I don't have either of the storms, so I was thinking of using X, Bishop and Emma. I'm really confused as to why no one's really using him

I used prof x. He works really well! You can't play him like you normally would but having him awakened helps bc he'll build his charges on his own. My 6*r5 put in a lot of work, almost solo'd first two phases with him. Plus I *think* his sig influences the node by increasing the prowess damage, but that could be in my head 😂
  • Options

I used prof x. He works really well! You can't play him like you normally would but having him awakened helps bc he'll build his charges on his own. My 6*r5 put in a lot of work, almost solo'd first two phases with him. Plus I *think* his sig influences the node by increasing the prowess damage, but that could be in my head 😂
    Man if I had my 7* awakened I would have tested if his sig was influencing the node. I think it should though.