**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This doesn't make any sense

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
So Today I tried to bind my Ghost rider relic to doom, but my doom was in aw defense and I couldn't unbind my relic from him. So I left my Aw battlegroup but still it shows that my defender is locked. Aw defense mode reads "relics are disabled in this mode", then why tf I am not allowed to bind/unbind relics to champs locked in AW defense? Even after leaving my battlegroup I am unable to switch relics. Should I wait till the end of this war to free my defenders?

This doesn't make sense. ALLOW US TO SWITCH RELICS FOR DEFENDERS, PLEASE!!

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Check the other difficulties you have to take him out of all 3
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 537 ★★★
    How do you take your champs out of war defence? I see no option to do that. I'm assuming you gotta enter into each war difficulty and then manually remove every defender to do that. If this is the case then it definitely needs a QoL update.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 179

So Today I tried to bind my Ghost rider relic to doom, but my doom was in aw defense and I couldn't unbind my relic from him. So I left my Aw battlegroup but still it shows that my defender is locked. Aw defense mode reads "relics are disabled in this mode", then why tf I am not allowed to bind/unbind relics to champs locked in AW defense? Even after leaving my battlegroup I am unable to switch relics. Should I wait till the end of this war to free my defenders?

This doesn't make sense. ALLOW US TO SWITCH RELICS FOR DEFENDERS, PLEASE!!

I faced the same problem

the simple solution is to finish the war

when you are on the boss node your champs are released

then you can change the relics before next war starts
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    KABAM feels like this would provide us with too much advantage. And we can't have that now, can we?........