Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 8 exploration was good to me but now I have a hard R3 decision

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,171 ★★★★★
edited April 13 in General Discussion
My current 7* R3’s are unawakened Photon, and sig 20 Gamora. With the science R3 gem I pulled who should be my next R3:

Act 8 exploration was good to me but now I have a hard R3 decision 30 votes

Spider-Ham unawakened
20%
Ragnarok13captain_rogers13579rebel_ShashankGuptaEmomikeNacho98 6 votes
Hulk sig 20
46%
Diegog2000BeastDadGraves_3JAYIRImbgibsonStertslShadow_siddJethuaEmilia90Denic_2580MidiToproller89N8buckeye08Hulk808 14 votes
Titania sig 20
33%
BigTuna_2054TheHeroDeservedSuros_moonAzenstarShenkFrydaywillrun4adonutDarkraw346TrongNovImBeastMode 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    It depends on who you like more between Titania and Hulk.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

It depends on who you like more between Titania and Hulk.

Literally a tie between both of them. Titania I’ve been using non stop in BGs and Hulk I’ve been using everywhere else. Hulk was my Necro champ choice (already had Titania at that time).
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 490 ★★★
    Hulk sig 20
    Since you don’t have Silk, I’d go with Hulk
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,140 ★★★
    take your time with this one since you are already Valiant, you can choose someone you enjoy or someone you think needs that rankup but know that you have a lot of time to decide
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

take your time with this one since you are already Valiant, you can choose someone you enjoy or someone you think needs that rankup but know that you have a lot of time to decide

I forgot to add the part where I have the patience of a 5 year old standing in the toy aisle of Toys R Us and a gift card in my sticky hand 😂
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 208 ★★
    Spider-Ham unawakened
    Ham is so fun to play I have the exact same hulk duped and Titania and ham unduped. I got a cosmic so that solved it for me but I was going ham tbh if I had gotten the gem
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham unawakened
    Ham is more fun and more fast in bgs + better duel threat
    Also I see a antman relic, so its a no brainer
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
    Hulk sig 20
    Hulk easy. He’s actually kinda annoying on defense awakened and he’s a nuke. One of the best Onslaught counters too (though Titania is good for him too).