Options

What do you guys think of Destroyer?

ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 670 ★★★
I personally have been loving destroyer, pulled the 6* from the free prime crystal, and then from Act 8, pulled the 7* and a R3 mystic gem so the only logical option was to take him to R3.

Im curious what others think of him so far, he seems to be quite over shadowed by The Serpent with not many people talking about him.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,980 ★★★★★
    Fantastic champ. Dupe really benefits him but I’ve seen him nuke stuff without it
  • Options
    I’m also curious what relic people are using on him. I have been using the juggernaut relic since it gives him a bit of regen as well increasing his fury potency. I know the ghost rider relic is also good since it increases his degen and burst damage. Haven’t tested it yet to see which has a bigger impact.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    I have mine r5 ascended and enjoy him quite a lot just shame theres so many mystics that he also competes with like white tiger and kushala and werewolf by night who all loves buffs champs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,243 ★★★★
    He’s well balanced but I think there are mystics that outperform him like Kushala
  • Options

I’m also curious what relic people are using on him. I have been using the juggernaut relic since it gives him a bit of regen as well increasing his fury potency. I know the ghost rider relic is also good since it increases his degen and burst damage. Haven’t tested it yet to see which has a bigger impact.

I think GR relic is better for him
  • Options
    Bendy said:

I have mine r5 ascended and enjoy him quite a lot just shame theres so many mystics that he also competes with like white tiger and kushala and werewolf by night who all loves buffs champs

I agree, I really like how he destroys buffs but I wish they had expanded it to include more buffs than just indestructible and immortality. Like the overseer/maestro synergy that lets him destroy unblockable and unstoppable should have been in his base kit.
  • Options
    @ThePredator1001 Yeah that should have been but that would basically make him abs man without immunities
  • Options

Bendy said:

I agree, I really like how he destroys buffs but I wish they had expanded it to include more buffs than just indestructible and immortality. Like the overseer/maestro synergy that lets him destroy unblockable and unstoppable should have been in his base kit.
    It be nice if he could also destroy all buffs than certain as would make him have better match ups and have more uses
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

It be nice if he could also destroy all buffs than certain as would make him have better match ups and have more uses
    I feel like destroying all buffs would be too strong, I think his Hinder on the sp1 is a good alternative. Reducing the potency by 75% lets him take fights where you can’t remove buffs, its potent enough to keep furies and power gains in check.
  • Options
    @ThePredator1001 Does Hinder do the same thing as Ineptitude?
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I feel like destroying all buffs would be too strong, I think his Hinder on the sp1 is a good alternative. Reducing the potency by 75% lets him take fights where you can’t remove buffs, its potent enough to keep furies and power gains in check.
    Yeah even that good tbh but hes the destroyer he should remove more buffs than just immortality and indestructible
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@ThePredator1001 Does Hinder do the same thing as Ineptitude?

Ineptitude only affects fury, armor up, precision, and cruelty buffs. Hinder reduces the potency of all buffs. So it works on heal buffs, power gain, and pierce buffs to name a few. It’s much more versatile.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I think GR relic is better for him
    I did some testing and the ghost rider relic only increases the sp3 degen if you use the striker right before the sp3, and it didn’t increase the sp2 burst. (I didn’t try relic into sp2, doesn’t fit the rotation)

The juggernaut relic passively increases the fury potency so every hit is slightly harder, and it always affects the sp3 degen and the sp2 burst. Combine that with the healing which is noticeable, I think I prefer him over the ghost rider relic