Options

Who should I R4?

I am currently paragon and planning on starting Act 8.Ive shared the top champs I generally use.I cannot decide who to R4 next.Ive made a poll from some decent 6star options in my roster.Thanks.

Who should I R4? 43 votes

Silk
13%
captaincushRenaxqqBen_15455RiptideMajestywillrun4adonut 6 votes
Valkyrie(duped)
34%
buffajrRayven5220ErcarretGardoshBeastDadTrek26Erik_BloodaxeBirbmanPT_99ToniXD_16MarvelNoobQueenMcocshield311Bacxn_v2Yuvraj_267 15 votes
Adam Warlock
6%
ItsClobberinTimeDoctor_Strange19Nemesis_17 3 votes
Spider Ham
11%
captain_rogersSchnoodleArizonabayPotatoslice500Kingering_King 5 votes
Spot
0%
Archangel(already have 5star high sig)
11%
AleorWasy1JJMACJoSpidey_10Cure2024 5 votes
Diablo
6%
Errang13579rebel_AcidBurn404 3 votes
Titania
13%
Talha305RajaDenzel116Powerofpain1001TheSaithXFREEDOMXLo67Ki 6 votes
Nightcrawler
0%
Storm
0%

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 597 ★★★
    Silk
    I used Silk for the last phase against Glykhan, was handy to have that evade for his specials when you are rooted. Good luck!
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 332 ★★
    Valkyrie(duped)
    valkyrie is really good, comes in clutch in so many unstoppable nodes as yours is awakened, I use mine almost everywhere but she isn't awakened making me use abs man more in places where her ability comes in handy
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,795 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie(duped)
    There are a lot of great champs on that list, but I feel like Valkyrie is the one champ that deals with the most annoying thing: unstoppable. There are so many champions and so many nodes that have/grant unstoppable that she's an invaluable champion to have ranked up on your roster. Her ability to just ignore all of that is so nice to have. It makes so many annoyances in the game much more manageable.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 226
    Valkyrie(duped)
    Out of these all are worth it but nightcrawler, spidy ham and storm are outclassed bcoz other champions are so decent, now exclude the champions like adam warlock, diablo, spot (if unawakened), titania and silk bcoz they all are exist as 7*, still worth it but less prefer due to 7* availability. Now the fight between archangel and duped vakyrie. This battle can be closed but you already have 5* duped one which is have high sig at 5* then i definietly prefer valkyrie over archangel, rest your wish
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie(duped)
    It's between Valk and silk for me, but silk is available as a 7*, and Valk isn't.
    Valk also deals with annoying stuff, like unstoppable. She's also very satisfying to play.