Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Void can cause dex to fail?

EmomikeEmomike Posts: 209 ★★
So playing BGS today and void caused my dex to fail. I don't remember him ever doing this before. The text even came up in gray saying dexterity fail. Could it have been something with masteries or has he always done this and I never noticed before. Also was in VT

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes he can if that agility debuff is on you it'll fail your dex
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Yes is from his decelerate debuffs its not a slow but a debuff thats unique with 30% chance per debuff of it to make dex fail

it's called agility debuff. That's a cool one I wish more science champ have that debuff. It reduces the chance of evade and dex mastery by 30%.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,191 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Yes is from his decelerate debuffs its not a slow but a debuff thats unique with 30% chance per debuff of it to make dex fail

it's called agility debuff. That's a cool one I wish more science champ have that debuff. It reduces the chance of evade and dex mastery by 30%.
    Hope you don't complain about photon turn off dex then
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Bendy said:

Hope you don't complain about photon turn off dex then
    Nah, photon dex turn off is guaranteed. So you know you cannot dex and you play around it. But void's agility is only 30%. So you try to dex and you never knew whether you can successfully dex or not. It will always be a gamble 😈😈
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Forgot what its called too many debuff names to remember but yeah wish more had it but same time dont as the rng of u trying to dex and just fails and u get hit by the special
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,306 ★★★★
    Emomike said:

So playing BGS today and void caused my dex to fail. I don't remember him ever doing this before. The text even came up in gray saying dexterity fail. Could it have been something with masteries or has he always done this and I never noticed before. Also was in VT

He's always done it. His "Agility debuff" reduces evade and dex.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,070 ★★★★
    It’s called agility and it has a 30% chance to cause evade and dex to fail