**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The power of 6*R5 Ascended Kitty Pryde

Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
edited April 22 in General Discussion
I’ve had enough of all these Youtubers ranking Kitty so low nowadays and sometimes below Onslaught. On top of her broken utility she now has insane damage.

No boosts, No Tigra, Ghost or Nimrod synergy and No Class advantage vs ROL Captain Marvel:

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,548 ★★★★★
    Rotation please (and thank you)
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,429 ★★★★★
    She’s good with suicides but most people don’t run it in battlegrounds (unless it’s a meta like this one) and there are better options there for offense and defense if you’re not using them. Outside of battlegrounds, yes, she is broken. That’s why she’s never coming as a 7* probably
  • Options
    edited April 22

Build to 1 bar, ML, SP1, Build to SP2 + atleast 10 prowess, MLL, Mr Sinister relic, Dash back then SP2 right after dashing in (it’s unblockable). Repeat if needed.

When building power I did 5 hit combos but remember to start the combo while phased whenever possible, for the high crit/prowess build-up.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Outside of Battlegrounds, yes she is the best. But in Battlegrounds, Onslaught all the way.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Outside of Battlegrounds, yes she is the best. But in Battlegrounds, Onslaught all the way.

Even on attack?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    Kitty is too Op, but there aren't any OP content for her anymore. Like she can cheese everything in game, but there aren't any tough content that needs her. In bgs, she's little slow compared to other mutant powerhouses, But I believe she will be released as 7* one day (probably the last in her class)
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Even on attack?
    Yes. Barely any high tier players run Kitty on their deck in non-recoil metas lol. And even if she is there, she’s never drafted. Onslaught is a better dual threat option and she’s not the fastest without suicides
  • Options
    edited April 22
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Even on attack?
    Yes. Barely any high tier players run Kitty on their deck in non-recoil metas lol. And even if she is there, she’s never drafted. Onslaught is a better dual threat option and she’s not the fastest without suicides
    Fair enough, would you say that Kitty is a better attacker with suicides though?

Also you’d probably agree that Kitty is better than Onslaught outside of BG right?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 647 ★★★
    Outside of BG, she is amazing. In BG, unfortunately, there are too many champs who can stop access to prowess, and then she is useless in defense.

If they got a Kitty, i pray for Yondu 🧨💥🔥☠️🔥
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Outside of BG, she is amazing. In BG, unfortunately, there are too many champs who can stop access to prowess, and then she is useless in defense.

If they got a Kitty, i pray for Yondu 🧨💥🔥☠️🔥

She isn't useless in defense, You can't intercept her, and she can inflict incenerates on sp1 block. She is quite problematic/annoying defender, but mutant prowess controllers keep her in check (NIMGOD)
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 178 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Bro relax, Kitty is broken but Onslaught is considered better because of his solid defence and as dual threat in BG.

"solid defence"? He's the best mutant defender in the game.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Even on attack?
    Fair enough, would you say that Kitty is a better attacker with suicides though?

Also you’d probably agree that Kitty is better than Onslaught outside of BG right?
    Depends on the content and if you’re running suicides. Onslaught is amazing for Necro and far far better than Kitty for that. I’d rather run Onslaught in AW with hazard shift and everything. In story content I guess I’d say Kitty if you want a broken option and not have to worry about most nodes
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Build to 1 bar, ML, SP1, Build to SP2 + atleast 10 prowess, MLL, Mr Sinister relic, Dash back then SP2 right after dashing in (it’s unblockable). Repeat if needed.

When building power I did 5 hit combos but remember to start the combo while phased whenever possible, for the high crit/prowess build-up.
    Questions:
    1. Why the ML before the SP1? (instead of MLL)
    2. Is Mr. Sinister Relic because of the increased prowess potency or does the bleed do anything for her?
    3. Why SP2 directly after dashing in? (instead of MLL -> SP2)
  • Options
    edited April 22

Questions:
    1. Why the ML before the SP1? (instead of MLL)
    2. Is Mr. Sinister Relic because of the increased prowess potency or does the bleed do anything for her?
    3. Why SP2 directly after dashing in? (instead of MLL -> SP2)
    1. To ensure you have enough space power-wise to build to SP2 with as many prowesses as you can. Minor difference I guess but every little helps.
    2. Increased prowess potency AND increased crit rate 😉
    3. Because the relic stun isn’t long enough to consistently be able to dash back then in again for another combo. Hit SP2 before you make contact otherwise you’re at risk of being intercepted. My method is completely risk-free unless they can block unblockables.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    1. I don‘t think I can follow…

2. I think the extra crit is negligible, considering the +4k crit rate during phasing… Diminishing returns is real!

3. That’s actually brilliant!
  • Options
    edited April 22

1. I don‘t think I can follow…

2. I think the extra crit is negligible, considering the +4k crit rate during phasing… Diminishing returns is real!

3. That’s actually brilliant!

1. ML instead of MLL before SP1 gives you more space power-wise to get as many prowesses as possible before you get to an SP3 (as you want to throw an SP2 instead). You could also just M before SP1 for even more space power-wise.
    2. Well atleast you get the higher prowess potency lol
    3. Thanks 😊