**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fun alliance needs two

I have been leading this alliance, We Are Gladiators, for four years, but I have decided to retire and need to replace myself.

This alliance is fun, no stress, and no drama, with a solid group of members. We are not ambitious, and only requirement is to do AQ. We run maps 5-4-3, so we can accept players of different skill levels.

We run AW 100 percent optional so no worries if you hate it. No requirement to participate at all.

My retirement will open two spots (my main and alt accts).

Hit me up. I can make the switch at any time convenient to you.

Cheers,
Colin

PS: My retirement is not about the game or anything -- I am just not interested in it any more and want to do something else with my free time. I applaud Kabam for making such a cool game. It has brought me endless enjoyment.

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    I’m looking for a retired ally for 2 months due to exams.
    In game name: Master A 1605
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    MasterA said:

I’m looking for a retired ally for 2 months due to exams.
    In game name: Master A 1605

I sent an in-game friend request.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Still looking for one more player.
  • Options
    SilveracSilverac Posts: 10
    Hello,
    I am looking for an alliance for my baby account. I just hit uncollected with it and my plan is to get cav soon. The in-game name of the baby account is Baron Yoghurt. I play in a master alliance on my main. I would happily join your alliance if you have room.
    Thanks
  • Options
    DocqshDocqsh Posts: 29
    In game name Emp Kush.
    Just came back from retirement.