**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should my next 7* r2 be

HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 288 ★★
Explored Act 8 a couple days ago and pulled some bangers, but now I have no clue who to take to rank two. I've got Storm X at rank 3 and Titania at rank 2. I'm personally thinking either Hype, crossbones or Kushala if i can learn to play her better.

Comments

• Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    bruh take up that domino
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    100 percent hype. I would shank someone to awaken mine. I brought an unawakened to r2. It’s going straight the r3 when it gets awakened.
  • Options

bruh take up that domino

I really want to but I already got a r4 sig 200 so it'd be kinda pointless
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    edited April 22

bruh take up that domino

Well then it's between kushala and hype, and you don't need me to tell you that kushala is miles above hype in terms of utility.
    But she is harder to master compared to hype who is a huge nuke and one of the simplest champs in the game.
    So if you're looking for a powerful and simple nuke to wreck fights go hype but if you're looking for good damage along with major utility go kushala.

Edit: Also why isn't silk an option? You already got a high ranked awakened 6* I assume?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Kushala or Domino. Silk is amazing too
  • Options

bruh take up that domino

Well then it's between kushala and hype, and you don't need me to tell you that kushala is miles above hype in terms of utility.
    But she is harder to master compared to hype who is a huge nuke and one of the simplest champs in the game.
    So if you're looking for a powerful and simple nuke to wreck fights go hype but if you're looking for good damage along with major utility go kushala.

Edit: Also why isn't silk an option? You already got a high ranked awakened 6* I assume?
    I pulled her from Exploration rewards so I'm not that familiar with where she can shine and really be useful. testing her out she has been amazing but i dont wanna rank a champ i wont use
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    bruh take up that domino

bruh take up that domino

I'd go with hype then, i have a 6* r5 ascended and he's a dual threat, so many ppl underestimate him on defense and die... He's a good bullseye counter, can take fam, maestro and onslaught as well.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    Hyperion (since he is duped), Kushala, then Domino.