Revive for Necro Zemo

KikohouKikohou Member Posts: 14
I'm planning to do a Necro completion next week using asc 6* r5 Zemo, 7* r2 shuri, 2 other zemo and most likely my 6* juggs for the reverse control immune. To other zemo user in Necro, how many revive may I need ? Also for juggs, is r3 enough just for the last phase? I really don't want to over invest in 6* juggs

Comments

• ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    What line are you taking?
  • KikohouKikohou Member Posts: 14
    ChiefGoat said:

What line are you taking?

Mr. F path, following karatemike's Necro run. I'm not as good as him with Zemo so I can't expect to do as well (also 1 less Zemo so less damage)
  • predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    Zemio zemo zemi wican haimdal
    predatorr said:

Is no shuri really viable? Also no wiccan unfortunately. Juggs is my only 6* reverse control immune (well,also prof X but I have no mutant iso, so can't upgrade him)
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    Kikohou said:

predatorr said:

Is no shuri really viable? Also no wiccan unfortunately. Juggs is my only 6* reverse control immune (well,also prof X but I have no mutant iso, so can't upgrade him)
    Juggs is fine instead of Wiccan. If you are going full Zemo, Shuri becomes a bit of a passenger. I took her with an Aegon team and never ended up using her.
    HoadyOZ said:

Kikohou said:

predatorr said:

Juggs is fine instead of Wiccan. If you are going full Zemo, Shuri becomes a bit of a passenger. I took her with an Aegon team and never ended up using her.
    I based my plan on karatemike's stream in which he uses shuri for a lot of the match up. It's probably viable to use Zemo instead of shuri for a lot of the matchup, however, I'm not so sure about capt. Britain (shuri can kinda stop the reverse control) or apoc or dragon man without shuri
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    R3 Juggs is perfectly fine, I did it with a r2