**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My mini account requires your help!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★
So this account was created on 8th anniversary as I wanted an account to easily progress using a 4 star herc for free. But I lost incentive and didn't play on it anymore. And since the last two weeks I have been super active on this account and have climbed all upto 6.3 with a really limited roster of only 7-8 champs, rest being useless for me. Now it's time to cross a roadblock which I am having a tough time figuring out how to beat. It's 6.3.6 capiw. According to my roster as per what I feel, I need to wait for sometime until I get the right champs from the spring cleaning event maybe. But if it's possible to beat this quest before spring cleaning, pls do suggest me some useful help and tips. Here's my roster

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Guys please help me
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Black cat and cmm
  • Options

Black cat and cmm

Bro could u pls elaborate on how black cat and cmm are useful for capiw? Coz both can't tank sp3 and will barely be able to do damage due to crit me with best shot
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    I don't remember much to other nodes but I guess Sunspot and Gambit could be great
    And Hercules can crit a lot with precisions on
  • Options
    ThatboiCarlThatboiCarl Posts: 8
    Honestly, if you bring Scorpion up a bit he wouldn't be a bad option. Spam sp1s for the taunt to make him throw specials and it would just be a long fight, if you have a venom or agent venom for the fury per sting debuff synergy it would make the fight go faster.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    Mole Man in frenzy mode?
  • Options

Honestly, if you bring Scorpion up a bit he wouldn't be a bad option. Spam sp1s for the taunt to make him throw specials and it would just be a long fight, if you have a venom or agent venom for the fury per sting debuff synergy it would make the fight go faster.

It's not a bad idea, but when I tried using him he was barely landing any crits and plus the taunts weren't putting in their work. Cap was not using any special other than sp3 even under the effects of taunt debuff
  • Options
    I got a nice rewards from spring cleaning Nexus crystal. Straight upto r2 for capiw fight

• Options
    Update: I beat 6.3. Now I am stuck on the hydra adaptoid quest. I have a 5 star she Hulk and 6 star nimrod as latest additions to my roster. I don't have Wags which is the main issue.
    i have also pulled a 6 star groot😭
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 54
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 Hey, I am also trying to TB. My roster is good but I dont think I have half the skills you have. Do you use any social media where we can discuss.
  • Options

@Real_Madrid_76_2 Hey, I am also trying to TB. My roster is good but I dont think I have half the skills you have. Do you use any social media where we can discuss.

I use line. Id: Real Madrid 76~2
  • Options
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 and congratulations on the nimrod :smile:
  • Options

@Real_Madrid_76_2 and congratulations on the nimrod :smile:

Thanks man
  • Options
    The mini account is officially a TB now!

• Options
    The mini account has smashed act 7 too.
    Pretty simple for such a stacked roster😎

• Options
    se2ese2e Posts: 1
    bro could you help me im stuck on 6.1.1
  • Options
    edited May 21
    se2e said:

bro could you help me im stuck on 6.1.1

Try parrying specials and dodge less. Keep an eye on the degen timer. Take down agent venom and then the path is your choice. Red skull after buff is super annoying and tanky but with right champs can be taken down. I did the iron man path on my mini account. Also if u have white magneto then use him to help you in the agent venom fight
  • Options
    edited June 7
    8.2 down. Silk was my MVP for bahamet. Got my first 7 star too! Never used him but guess he's somewhat between good and mid. So far I have 2 rank 3 champs, herc and Wiccan. And yeah for anyone wondering, yes I got herc and America Chavez as 6 stars from pride crystals

• Options
    For anyone interested, i am recruiting uncollected+ players for my alliance. We are new,have played season, and are aiming to achieve silver or maybe gold by next season. To join, add me as friend in-game. Aw is mandatory, aq isn't.
    My ID: Madrid mini

• Options
    Absolute busted week! Got herc to r4. Completed 8.3 and 8.4, opened two new 7 stars, although mid, and now I have all items except the iso to become paragon and upgrade one 6 star to r5 and one 7 star to r2. The 8.3 completion was highlight, it gave me all items to take my herc to sig 100.

• Options
    Ayo man i also hit tb last month @Real_Madrid_76_2 . I am really sorry , I asked your line id and disappeared (somethings came up and i forgot about it). Congratulations on beating 8.3 too, i willl be gunning for paragon soon , skills have mildly improved.
  • Options

Ayo man i also hit tb last month @Real_Madrid_76_2 . I am really sorry , I asked your line id and disappeared (somethings came up and i forgot about it). Congratulations on beating 8.3 too, i willl be gunning for paragon soon , skills have mildly improved.

Congrats, and yeah I have hit paragon now as well. Already ascended herc and took him to r5. Wiccan and silk to r4