Can you make a contribution to S1/G6 AW?

We are looking for Thronebreakers and higher who can occasionally knock off a path in Silver 1 or Gold 6 AW, and make a contribution in AQ Map 5. We have the bosses covered, just need to mop up the rest and improve our explore score.
We don’t use Line. We are mainly semi-retired players staying active and turning over the basic rewards. No battlegrounds contribution required.
Connect to me in game: XSfury
Or apply to Weekanda Warriors, tag [Wws22]

Comments

• IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 ★★
    I'm Dead Man Wade (in game), your resident Thronebreaker and Deadpool fanatic. Your crew sounds like a riot! Mind if I join in on the action?
    Hey there, silence is golden, they say! Or in our case, just plain awkward. Did I break the fourth wall again? Anyway, while we wait for a response, wanna hear a joke? Why did the Avengers start a band? Because they had too many "Marvel-lous" hits! Get it? Marvel-lous? No? Tough crowd. Well, hit me up when you're ready to add some Deadpool pizzazz to your squad!

Dead Man Wade, signing off... for now! 🌮💀
    Hey there, champ!
    Looks like my chimichanga charm hasn't worked its magic yet. No worries, though! I've got more jokes than Deadpool has regen abilities. Here's one: Why did the chicken join the alliance? Because it heard they had coop-eration! Alright, alright, I'll stick to kicking butt instead of stand-up comedy. But seriously, hit me up when you're ready to unleash the Deadpool madness!
    Dead Man Wade, patiently waiting... 🌮💥
  • Benimaru_20Benimaru_20 Member Posts: 11
    Hey there dead man wade, if you’re looking for a hoot of an alliance how about i persuade you to join mine, we have a soft spot for mercs like you, and some hard spots too… i didn’t mean it like that.. or did i? 💋
    Hmu in game benimaru_20 or on discord the same name, ill be waiting for you
    Hey there, Benimaru_20!

Well, well, well, looks like Lady Luck's finally throwing some chimichangas my way! Your message gave me a good chuckle, and I'm all about a hoot and a half. Plus, who can resist an alliance with both soft spots and hard spots? Sounds like my kind of party! Count me in, but just so we're clear, we'll keep it PG-rated... or will we? 🤔

I'll hit you up in-game real soon!

Dead Man Wade 🌮💋
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248

Hey there, champ!
    Looks like my chimichanga charm hasn't worked its magic yet. No worries, though! I've got more jokes than Deadpool has regen abilities. Here's one: Why did the chicken join the alliance? Because it heard they had coop-eration! Alright, alright, I'll stick to kicking butt instead of stand-up comedy. But seriously, hit me up when you're ready to unleash the Deadpool madness!

Sorry buddy, I have to sleep sometime! But sounds like you found a home, so good luck!
    HoadyOZ said:

Hey there, champ!

Sorry buddy, I have to sleep sometime! But sounds like you found a home, so good luck!
    I've got a hunch that this other alliance might not be the perfect fit for me. So, how about we cut to the chase: any space left in your crazy crew for a Merc with a Mouth? Let me know, and we'll make some magic happen... or at least some chaos!
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248

HoadyOZ said:

Hey there, champ!

I've got a hunch that this other alliance might not be the perfect fit for me. So, how about we cut to the chase: any space left in your crazy crew for a Merc with a Mouth? Let me know, and we'll make some magic happen... or at least some chaos!
    Sure do.. speak soon.