Options

Gorr or Odin (duped) to R2 and why?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,630 ★★★★
I’m kind of stuck between the two, they’re both pretty good champions, and do very different things, but for general battlegrounds and questing which is better and why?

Comments

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 650 ★★★
    Gorr, better defender good on offense and a bullseye counter
  • Options
    Samanun said:

Gorr, better defender good on offense and a bullseye counter

He counters bullseye? That answers the question for me then thanks
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,916 ★★★★★
    Definitely not gorr. He sounds good on paper but I use him the least in my roster.

Coming from a r2 duped gorr owner. I regret ranking him up, He is too easy on defense and too slow on offense. I should've ranked Aarkus or glad or even Angela over him. I never draft hik in bgs haha.

But yeah, he can kill bullseye in 100 second but at 100% health if that's your concern
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 650 ★★★

Definitely not gorr. He sounds good on paper but I use him the least in my roster.

Coming from a r2 duped gorr owner. I regret ranking him up, He is too easy on defense and too slow on offense. I should've ranked Aarkus or glad or even Angela over him. I never draft hik in bgs haha.

But yeah, he can kill bullseye in 100 second but at 100% health if that's your concern

He definitely isn't slow
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    Odin. He slaps. 💪
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 909 ★★★
    Odin, better champ and a fantastic attacker with great utility.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,821 ★★★★
    IMHO Gorr is better in BG’s, and I think Odin is better in questing.

Is your Gorr awakened? If so that would probably tip it over for me to rank Gorr ahead of Odin. Otherwise I’d do Odin, who really doesn’t need his sig.

I’ll also say that if you have a high * Thor relic that ups Odin’s stock.
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 18
    Definitely odin, has such high damage when you pair with the thor relic, plus slap his pre fights on himself and do 1 sp3 and the damage/armour goes through the roof, sp2 burst goes bang, plus the true strike on sp1 comes in so handy for alot off annoying champs/nodes, ive had odin r2 UD for a fair while and still use him way more then my duped gorr
  • Options
    Stone3x said:

Definitely odin, has such high damage when you pair with the thor relic, plus slap his pre fights on himself and do 1 sp3 and the damage/armour goes through the roof, sp2 burst goes bang, plus the true strike on sp1 comes in so handy for alot off annoying champs/nodes, ive had odin r2 UD for a fair while and still use him way more then my duped gorr

Odin prefight does not work on Odin.

But still, Odin is way better than Gorr still.
    He's also tanky and can take a hit.
  • Options
    Damn it guys I’m really mixed about this now. I think I’m gonna do Odin as whilst Gorr can counter bullseye, my Collosus is a tactic attacker as well. Gorr is unduped and Odin is duped, i have a 6* R2 Thor relic so will most likely be taking him up. Thanks everyone for their inputs
  • Options
    FR3SH22FR3SH22 Posts: 6
    Lmao, at call gorr a bullseye counter. Odin has true strike
  • Options
    FR3SH22 said:

Lmao, at call gorr a bullseye counter. Odin has true strike

Gorr is a bullseye counter... regardless of the fact Odin can also wreck him.