**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

An interesting problem (Or I'm dumb)

PandingoPandingo Posts: 907 ★★★
edited May 1 in General Discussion
Heyo, so I'm one of the thousands of vet players who have jumped on the recent ftp baby account craze and I'm experiencing an interesting issue. I'm playing on an android and am using a work account on same phone to switch between accounts easier. Well for the past 3 hours I've been unable to get into my main account. Its so laggy it won't get past the loading screen for 5 min and when it does I can't get into any content because of loading circle. Yet when I jump to my baby ftp on my work side it instantly loads and had no issues. Same phone. Same wifi. No ideas why.

Comments

• Options
    Unknown5557Unknown5557 Posts: 3
    I’ve noticed something like that as well. My main isn’t nearly as laggy as you’ve described, but when I log onto my alt it’s a lot smoother and the loading screens seem to be much quicker.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    Try logging into your main through your Kabam account rather than your Google account
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 239 ★★
    It won't even get pass the loading screen for me right now