**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

POOLIES EVENT DAILY MISSIONS

Bruh i only did 2 missions of daily poolies event, and at the time of getting new mission i only got 2 new rather than 4....
This is idk rigged or something coz it will cost me 20k poolies

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 179
    It is supposed to be completed & CLAIMED DAILY ( that's why the special daily tab )

also you didn't lose 20k poolies

you lost those 20k plus the 150k from road to red carpet
  • Options
    ah shi-
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★★
    Another day...... another repeated thread!!! And it's not like this poolie event just became live, it's been out for well over a week.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Ah yes lets make another post when theres already a post daily happening
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    This is quite simple…

1. Spend some € and recover what you have lost.
    2. Accept that you will lose the most valuable rewards.

Creating new posts every single day on the same topic will not solve the challenge. It's the same for everyone, and this pretty much applies to all parts of the game.

6R4s and 6R5s are given away, so the minimum must be that someone actually has the nerve to pick up the gift.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 118 ★★
    Istg I think these are the threads I hate the most. Even more than compensation threads. I don’t understand how people are this careless
  • Options
    ye guys sorry for posting this repeated thing, but this is actually my first post...
    i do have accepted groot78 that i can do nothing about it.....
    joey its a game alr, i had my doubt and i came online to speak about it.. i was really busy that day and forgot about completing them