Is Onslaught worth it?

doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
Just pulled him as 6*.
I have enough resources to bring him to r5, unlock him, and ascend him.
But is he really that good???

Any tips on how to use him or which synergies are worth it?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    my r5a always gets banned in BG and gets between 3-20+ kills as a boss in war
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    I took mine to R4, awakend and ascended him, will go R5 and get more sigs later. He’s slow on attack.

He’s a solid defender, but there are attack options that makes him look meh…like Havok…vs Havok he’s like most mystic champs VS Torchy.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

I took mine to R4, awakend and ascended him, will go R5 and get more sigs later. He’s slow on attack.

He’s a solid defender, but there are attack options that makes him look meh…like Havok…vs Havok he’s like most mystic champs VS Torchy.

It’s just sp1 and sp2 to kill anyone. Against skill champs you can go directly to sp2, he’s not slow at all

And obviously he has counters. I’ve never had anyone draft their havok against my onslaught (barely any people have him in their deck in the first place) and he usually cooks enough for me to win even against his better matchups because one tiny mistake and you’re cooked
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 and ascend him

And this is my 6R3 Havok VS ⬆️

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    I could make so many ridiculous comparisons like this one too, with any defender, they all have counters.
    Havok smokes him, what's your point? So does Hulkling.

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    1. Just bragging…I have an ascended R5 Onslought 👻
    2. There are attackers who makes him look like bs.
    3. Don't take everything so seriously, it's a mobile game 😜
    GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    There are attackers like Juggs that make every good defender look weak. That’s his whole point, like he obviously has counters like every other champ in the game. I can take bullseye in 30 seconds with bishop, doesn’t mean that bullseye isn’t one of the best defenders. Your whole post doesn’t make sense when every good defender has counters that make them look bad lmao
    Also find it funny that so many people disagreed with me saying that Onslaught isn’t slow. I’ve had consistent 48-60 second fights with him against r3’s, and while he isn’t the fastest like Hulkling or Juggs, he’s very safe and still gets champs down pretty quickly. His block proficiency is insanely high and he heals from most effects + he’s an amazing bullseye counter without having to use an sp1. Stg some of y’all don’t even use him 😭
    GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    Dude is looking for advice, what are you on about?

I could show my hulkling rinsing onslaught too, but that isn't the point, whatsoever.

He asked if he's that good that he should take him up, not how and who to counter him.
    Emilia90 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    Your whole post doesn’t make sense
    I’ve had 6 or 7 pina colada’s, dont worry about it 😜
    Emilia90 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    There are attackers like Juggs that make every good defender look weak. That’s his whole point, like he obviously has counters like every other champ in the game. I can take bullseye in 30 seconds with bishop, doesn’t mean that bullseye isn’t one of the best defenders. Your whole post doesn’t make sense when every good defender has counters that make them look bad lmao
    No kidding.... and I still can't figure out hoe to do that fight with bishop, I always end up getting rinsed no matter how many times I've tried it! Hahaha
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

And?
    No kidding.... and I still can't figure out hoe to do that fight with bishop, I always end up getting rinsed no matter how many times I've tried it! Hahaha
    It's easy. After bullseye get a bar of power, Parry with bishop and throw a medium hit, he purify the stun and get stunned passively. Do a MM combo and Repeat this until he reach 2 bar power. Bait his sp2 and nuke him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Just obtained Onslaught. To ascend Herc or this champ?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★

Just obtained Onslaught. To ascend Herc or this champ?

If Battlegrounds is your main focus onslaught, if incursions/AQ is, Herc, otherwise, whoever you like more imo.