Options

Worst war fight ever?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,630 ★★★★

Bullseye on this node with this tactic is borderline broken. Can’t parry him, brute force will take you down during his evade phase. I’ve heard a max health full boosted nick fury can do the fight, but what if we simply ban him on attack? The fact that the tactic cannot be worked around at all and that you MUST bring in x-magica champs i feel makes this and many other fights so much more restricted and straight up makes war not a fun game mode.

Bit of a whine but we’re going to lose the first war of the season because of this and it’s really just annoying, thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Sunspot. Easy fight
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Sunspot. Easy fight

False
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    edited May 3
    Ohh if Elsa was tactic attacker 😩
    You can trigger his evade for first time and immediately use relic to dodge his hit, then just coldsnap (can't evade anymore) and shoot till he die. No need to parry also because she has her inbuilt scuffed parry thing and 7r3 burst is out of this world.

I think Elsa should have prefight to choose between fire and coldsnap debuff in the beginning to counter evades from the get go instead of relying on enemy triggering evade for 1 time.

But ofc, she's not.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,630 ★★★★

Sunspot. Easy fight

Attack tactic? Thought not.
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 145
    Ghost with proper boosts can take it. Ive done a similar fight with her. You need sp1 start and power back boosts. That said, ghost when properly boosted can do pretty much any fight. You can more or less ignore the tactic by countering his heavies. You take a TON of block dmg, but its doable iirc.
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 145
    Correction: Im a fool and forgot abt Polka dot power. It still may be doable assuming you get enough power back from the sp1. You likely have to get a fury from the heavy or sp1 with the furies from the recoil masteries initially.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,265 ★★★★★

Correction: Im a fool and forgot abt Polka dot power. It still may be doable assuming you get enough power back from the sp1. You likely have to get a fury from the heavy or sp1 with the furies from the recoil masteries initially.

You don't get power back from sp1....
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,265 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Bullseye on this node with this tactic is borderline broken. Can’t parry him, brute force will take you down during his evade phase. I’ve heard a max health full boosted nick fury can do the fight, but what if we simply ban him on attack? The fact that the tactic cannot be worked around at all and that you MUST bring in x-magica champs i feel makes this and many other fights so much more restricted and straight up makes war not a fun game mode.

Bit of a whine but we’re going to lose the first war of the season because of this and it’s really just annoying, thoughts?

Yeah it's a **** placement on my path. Very tricky fight especially with Brute Force and needing to wait out his evade charges.