Options

6* awakening gem or two 6* rank up gems?

With this poolies event I'm able to buy one generic 6* awakening gem or 2 rank 1 to 2 gems and 2 rank 2 to 3 gems. I'm currently cavalier and dont have any rank 2 6*. I also dont think I'd use the gems yet, as all my 6* stars are bad. Wondering what I should do

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,827 ★★★★
    Probably the rank up gems so when you do pull champs you wanna rank up you can.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,907 ★★★★★
    When you say your 6-Stars are bad, better to show roster.
  • Options
    LafareLafare Posts: 4

Current 6* star roster. I can currently take bishop to r3 and I-bom to r2, im just waiting for my next 6* crystal. After that the only one I'd like to rank up is dragon. As for tigra and spidey2099, I heard they need high sig level and I didn't like playing with them so far
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 204
    Lafare said:

With this poolies event I'm able to buy one generic 6* awakening gem or 2 rank 1 to 2 gems and 2 rank 2 to 3 gems. I'm currently cavalier and dont have any rank 2 6*. I also dont think I'd use the gems yet, as all my 6* stars are bad. Wondering what I should do

I am also cavalier and i choose 1× 6* r3->r4 gem 1×6* nexus and tier 6 basic catalysts of remaining poolies and i missed some missions, not get even 700k poolies
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 204
    Lafare said:

Current 6* star roster. I can currently take bishop to r3 and I-bom to r2, im just waiting for my next 6* crystal. After that the only one I'd like to rank up is dragon. As for tigra and spidey2099, I heard they need high sig level and I didn't like playing with them so far</blockquote
    Average roster not so much good champs and tigra needs high skill, you should go for rintrah (top 5 mystic), bishop and dragon man