Update on my progression (P4)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
edited May 4 in General Discussion
Hello everyone! I am so so sorry for my inactivity. I was very busy this week and I rarely worked on my progression but, we have a few updates.

- Following after completing 6.1.1, I wanted to try 6.1.2 for the first time since I have the perfect counters, Ghost and Red Magneto. Turns out, I need a bit more practice… My first attempt didn’t go great, but it’s okay. Practice makes perfect💪

- Since I was able to take up another 5*, I chose Hyperion to go to r3 because he is going to help me very much in act 6. He was a help for the first attempt of 6.1.2. Very helpful champion and one of the best cosmic champions out there 😍

- After getting so much “poolies” during spring cleaning, I opened around 6 5* nexuses. Here were the results. (I might be showing nexuses from the last progression update)
1st and 2nd nexus:

3rd and 4th nexus:

(I might use Terrax for the Sentinel since he’s bleed immune. Perfect counter for Biohazard imo. Already have Ghost though as my main counter)
5th and 6th nexus:

Very fun champions from the nexuses. Will be using Galan, Dani, and Spidey Supreme.

- I opened a 5* today and I got someone VERY unexpected…. A dupe on BWCV… It’s very cool to see it although I already took her to sig 200 for fun and content :3

Also opened ANOTHER 5* and got a 5* Valk. Very interesting and might be used later. She’ll be put on the bench for now.

- I haven’t been doing BGs for one reason.. because of my rank. Whenever I do a BGs match, I either get someone who is Paragon or Thronebreaker.. I’m not saying it’s impossible to defeat those kind of players in BGs (it’s 100% possible) but for someone like me who is Platinum II and at Uncollected facing Paragon players, I think I need to stick with spending energy on quests instead of losing every BGs match. All I’m saying is that I need my skill to improve before I fight Paragon players in BGs.

DATE: May 4th, 2024.
Have an amazing day, and peace out y’all ✌️

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,091 ★★★★★
    Nice dude! Keep going, you got this!

And for BG's P2 is pretty good for uncollected/Cav.

That's where my alt is and same deal, been getting smacked by Paragons and Valiabts, lol

Just focus on progressing, ranking up champs (I would focus more on 6* at this point, 5* are a dime a dozen) to develop your roster and you'll get there. 😎💪
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★

Nice dude! Keep going, you got this!

And for BG's P2 is pretty good for uncollected/Cav.

That's where my alt is and same deal, been getting smacked by Paragons and Valiabts, lol

Just focus on progressing, ranking up champs (I would focus more on 6* at this point, 5* are a dime a dozen) to develop your roster and you'll get there. 😎💪

👍