Options

Wtf is going on in Battlegrounds?? Attackers have been throwing random heavy attacks for no reason.

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,534 ★★★★
At first I was going to let it go figuring it's a one time occurance, but it's happened too many times. This is getting out of hand and has cost me some matches.

When dashing back to gain the fury charge, to avoid a hit, or to just chill for a minute, my champs would randomly throw a heavy attack and immediately get counter attacked. Even when the defender is standing on the other side of the screen, my champ randomly opts for a heavy.

It's like they're being controlled by a puppetmaster or something.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    It happened to me in a matchup
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 146
    Also immediately performs 2nd medium even if I didn't swipe
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 69
    For me it happened a few times when I was using a light attack
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,832 ★★★★
    Yeah at times swipes are taken as long press. It does happen occassionally with me, seems like a frame freeze.
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    You're clearly only fighting dooms, mysterios, Chavez and mordos
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 47
    I posted this a month ago and got laughed off, it's happening all over the contest but I'm assuming it's most affected where defenders are supposed to be more aggressive, so higher difficulty quest content BG's etc.
  • Options

Also immediately performs 2nd medium even if I didn't swipe

And that will set you up for a re-parry by the defender!
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Yeah at times swipes are taken as long press. It does happen occassionally with me, seems like a frame freeze.

Even when swiping backwards to dex?? Heavy attacks don't go in that direction lol

Some other things have happened too. If I tried to dash forward to intercept, champ would either not do it, or opt for light attacks instead 😂 I swear I'm not making this up.
  • Options

I posted this a month ago and got laughed off, it's happening all over the contest but I'm assuming it's most affected where defenders are supposed to be more aggressive, so higher difficulty quest content BG's etc.

Do you have a link to your post?