mattressmattress Posts: 420 ★★★
    Angel
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    AA
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    AA-ron.

The health pools in Act 8 are too big for Corvus to be viable anymore. Ham is great but a bit more circumstantial. Hyperion would be the next choice.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 850 ★★★
    AA for sure
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Archangel
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 319 ★★★

AA-ron.

The health pools in Act 8 are too big for Corvus to be viable anymore. Ham is great but a bit more circumstantial. Hyperion would be the next choice.

I see what you did there, that skit was golden
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 224
    If archangel awaken then he can bypass the most of the nodes and the damage of archangel is insane
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,917 ★★★★★
    Licky said:

AA-ron.

Explain for dumb people like me?
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 319 ★★★

Licky said:

AA-ron.

It was a joke in one of Key and Peeles best skit, Mr Garvey the substitute teacher, check it out it's really funny
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 404 ★★
    Ham
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Licky said:

AA-ron.

The Key and Peele skit where Key's character, Mr Garvey, mispronounces various names of the class, such as "Blake" pronounced as "Bi-lah-kay" and "Jacqueline" as "Jay-quellin" and "Aaron" as "A-A-Ron" - from there my alliance and I have been calling ArchAngel "AA-ron" for the longest time.