Options

Who would you rank up first?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
edited May 6 in General Discussion
So I was about to rank up my recently duped Crossbones - his ability to shut down Heroes plus now his shrug felt like a no brainer. Then I pulled Shang Chi.

I’m definitely going to R2 both of them, just curious who you would do first?

In case it makes any difference, I’ve got a 6* Winter Soldier relic (unawakened) for Crossbones and a 5* duped max rank Black Panther for Shang Chi.

Who would you rank up first? 44 votes

7* Crossbones - Duped - Sig 20
43%
PantherusNZItsClobberinTimeJack2634CyrillFromTulaThanos101010MediumsYappsLicky13579rebel_JJMACSilentArisXmannyJustsomefoolQueenMcocThE__TiTaNImBeastModeGrO_ot78RiryokuMasquiradeshield311 19 votes
7* Shang Chi - Unduped
56%
buffajrRagnarok13Colinwhitworth69JChanceH9Usagicassidycaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69GardoshRicoShayMusha27Sceptilemaniac2CuchulainnSchnoodlewillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordChris_SummersBrad366Ansh_ACeti_EelPotatoslice500 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    As the owner of an R3 Shang-Chi, I'd probably still go Crossbones. He doesn't quite have the nuking power of Shang-Chi, but a broader shrug ability plus his AAR denial is probably more valuable overall.

As an aside, I assume it was a typo that you have an Ant Man relic for Shang Chi?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,820 ★★★★

As the owner of an R3 Shang-Chi, I'd probably still go Crossbones. He doesn't quite have the nuking power of Shang-Chi, but a broader shrug ability plus his AAR denial is probably more valuable overall.

As an aside, I assume it was a typo that you have an Ant Man relic for Shang Chi?

Thanks - and yes, it was Black Panther. Thanks for catching that. Have corrected.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,751 ★★★★
    7* Shang Chi - Unduped
    Depends what you're going for. Shang is a great nuke, and is also really fun to play, while Crossbones overall has more utility and is great in a variety of matchups. Personally I always prefer nukey/crazy damage champs just 'cause it's more fun, but that's just my personal opinion.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    7* Shang Chi - Unduped
    If you like 30 second bg fights, go with shang
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 560 ★★★
    Only because Shang Chi dosn’t need it…with 50 Chi charges, a R1s sp2 = 600k damage.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 808 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Only because Shang Chi dosn’t need it…with 50 Chi charges, a R1s sp2 = 600k damage.

600k? u sure it is not higher?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 560 ★★★
    edited May 6
    Jack2634 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

600k? u sure it is not higher?
    Thats the highest i’ve been able to do VS ROL Wolverine, with my 7R1, without nodes helping you.

In act 8, vs Bahamet, he can do a lot more, if the timing is right you can make him skip phase 4 with a 1mill+++ sp2…there is a youtube video of that somewhere. But thats with nodes helping you in the wounded phase.

I don’t know where else you could messure his damage potential, but its prob much higher…but all defenders will be dead before you get to the big bang, or it will be limited to % of max health, like in AOL and Necro.

I think this is it:

https://youtu.be/2cwTr-v0c8Q?feature=shared
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
    I am personally more of a crossbones fan but Shang is probably better