Options

Stryfe

How's Stryfe now?

Comments

• Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 36
    Pretty good, i got him as a 7* from paragon nexus, he was my third 7* and helped me through act7-8
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I think that he'll be carrying me in sector 7 incursions this month.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I haven't really looked into him much, got him as a 7* but have ignored him in favour of Bishop, Sunspot, and Onslaught.

What utility does he offer?
  • Options

I haven't really looked into him much, got him as a 7* but have ignored him in favour of Bishop, Sunspot, and Onslaught.

Block unblockable, stop unstoppable, anti-miss, massive damage after ramp up, stacking concussions, I'm sure that there is more utility, but that's what I use most with him.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Block unblockable, stop unstoppable, anti-miss, massive damage after ramp up, stacking concussions, I'm sure that there is more utility, but that's what I use most with him.
    Damn, really haven't paid him much mind but that might need to be looked at further :smile:
  • Options

Damn, really haven't paid him much mind but that might need to be looked at further :smile:
    It's pretty easy to access all of that utility. It's not a difficult rotation or anything complicated either.
  • Options
    collectorhater47collectorhater47 Posts: 18

Thanks man, I didn't know that he can block unblockable attacks
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,923 ★★★★★
    What pondering to rank him for LoL. So many wishes, so little time; and then Onslaught came on board.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 217
    Remind, he have a large ramp up.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 769 ★★★★

It's pretty easy to access all of that utility. It's not a difficult rotation or anything complicated either.
    Hi @willrun4adonut ,

Any chance you could share some of your knowledge on how best to utilise him.

Or point me to some YT video tutorials.

I have always head he is great, but I'm always struggle to get the flow using him.

Many thanks,
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 314 ★★
    My 7* R2 did the heavy lifting in my carina challenges mutant abyss run path 5. many solos he is a beast ramped up
  • Options
    Fryday said:

Hi @willrun4adonut ,

Any chance you could share some of your knowledge on how best to utilise him.

Or point me to some YT video tutorials.

I have always head he is great, but I'm always struggle to get the flow using him.

Many thanks,
    I always go to this guy to learn about champs.

https://youtu.be/YbTEoSm3P6U?si=3o7mApzDxKF87IAB
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,545 ★★★★
    He’s not that great for BGs but can work elsewhere if duped
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 560 ★★★
    Fully ramped up, as Horseman, my unduped 7R1 Stryfe, with Apoc, Bishop, Havok and Maw synergy:

Medium: 16k
    Light: 11k
    Heavy: 36k
    SP2: 180k

It's not exactly bad, is it?
    And then you have all the fancy stuff on top of all that damage... Pretty good champ imo.