**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for a temporary ally for raids

Hey!

Im looking for a temporary spot in an ally that will be doing raids next week. Please don't get put off by my lower strength as this is my alt account and I am already very well adjusted to as well as skilled at raids. I got the tickets and will absolutely pull my own weight, spending resources if I have to.

Comments

• Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 440 ★★
    araamadi said:

Hey!

Im looking for a temporary spot in an ally that will be doing raids next week. Please don't get put off by my lower strength as this is my alt account and I am already very well adjusted to as well as skilled at raids. I got the tickets and will absolutely pull my own weight, spending resources if I have to.

You wont hit damage cap with a 5 star r5 silk
  • Options
    araamadiaraamadi Posts: 2

araamadi said:

Hey!

You wont hit damage cap with a 5 star r5 silk
    That entirely depends on the ally prestige. When the first raid came around, I was constantly hitting it with a 5r2 domino as my ally was at a much lower level. And as I said, I will be carrying my own weight, spending resources if I have to. Don't you worry about me