Looking for a temporary ally for raids

Hey!

Im looking for a temporary spot in an ally that will be doing raids next week. Please don't get put off by my lower strength as this is my alt account and I am already very well adjusted to as well as skilled at raids. I got the tickets and will absolutely pull my own weight, spending resources if I have to.

Comments

• DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    araamadi said:

Hey!

Im looking for a temporary spot in an ally that will be doing raids next week. Please don't get put off by my lower strength as this is my alt account and I am already very well adjusted to as well as skilled at raids. I got the tickets and will absolutely pull my own weight, spending resources if I have to.

You wont hit damage cap with a 5 star r5 silk
  • araamadiaraamadi Member Posts: 2

araamadi said:

Hey!

You wont hit damage cap with a 5 star r5 silk
    That entirely depends on the ally prestige. When the first raid came around, I was constantly hitting it with a 5r2 domino as my ally was at a much lower level. And as I said, I will be carrying my own weight, spending resources if I have to. Don't you worry about me