Are you spending on Omega Days? Or Saving for something else?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,028 ★★★★★
We know that Omega Days has started, has a reasonable haul for those who don't spend any units (or repays those spend units), but also has a ton of stuff for those who splurge on units. Are you going to be spending a bunch of $$ and/or units on this event, or saving for something else, later in the year?

Are you spending on Omega Days? Or Saving for something else? 52 votes

I'm spending a pile on Omega Days
21%
Monk1CdjcdkjThe_Commish123FerahgoJinxEternityWasy1TnkeesmanQwerasdHidereBlahblahblahblahLone_Tiger 11 votes
I'm saving for 4 July
23%
SnakeEyes69xNiglozzadudeRayven5220ItsClobberinTimeBeastDadWayWorn2525TribalChiefPT_99EmomikeBrill_14Hulk808 12 votes
I'm saving for Cyber Weekend
1%
Maxtv 1 vote
I'm saving for the Banquet Event
7%
LmaopeixemacacoGalvatron808JackTheSnack 4 votes
I'm going to dabble in most/all of them
25%
MasterSmokePantherusNZallinashesMasterduxMoosetiptronicButtehrsAomine_Daiki10Giantwalrus56ahmynutsYodabolt21Haris_204LBN1Super_Cretu90 13 votes
I won't spend anything on any of them
13%
sxlbstverliebtDocWestIryseBadahManbatnMystGSilentAris 7 votes
I'm a Whale! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunits!
7%
LiquidkoldJChanceH9Danxorazzyhsn 4 votes

Comments

• ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85

We know that Omega Days has started, has a reasonable haul for those who don't spend any units (or repays those spend units), but also has a ton of stuff for those who splurge on units. Are you going to be spending a bunch of $$ and/or units on this event, or saving for something else, later in the year?

Defenetely saving.for 4 July
    Skipped this Kascam event for Whales
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    I'm a Whale! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunits!
    I spent the units I had from spring cleaning and got the valiant offers. Left the last 3 milestones on the table because I don’t want to spend $200 for mole man even though he’s who I wanted most.