Options

One Titan club I was hoping to never join…..

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 290 ★★★
edited May 10 in General Discussion

Thankfully it didn’t sting as much as the first time. Guess you’ll never get to enjoy him at sig 200 if you don’t pull him and then awaken him. 🤷🏼

Only 180 more sigs til I can flex on y’all. 😆

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,534 ★★★★
    GK_23 said:

Only 180 more sigs til the sadness is gone. 😆

Lmao my deepest sympathies
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,821 ★★★★
    My condolences - we really don’t want anyone in our club. I think @ItsClobberinTime is technically club president since his is sig 40.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    At least your spirit is now unbreakable 😉
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

My condolences - we really don’t want anyone in our club. I think @ItsClobberinTime is technically club president since his is sig 40.

I am that guy indeed 😎
    Welcome @GK_23
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax howdy, buff Thing cause he sucks on attack and even on defense he isn't as much of a threat because of Kate and Galan. At least make him a decent dual threat like Sinister, please and thank you 🙃
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,595 ★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax howdy, buff Thing cause he sucks on attack and even on defense he isn't as much of a threat because of Kate and Galan. At least make him a decent dual threat like Sinister, please and thank you 🙃

If they changed his design to the fear itself one I personally wouldn't mind if he had even groots kit
  • Options
    edited May 10

If they changed his design to the fear itself one I personally wouldn't mind if he had even groots kit
    All he needs is the F4 synergy team as base, that's literally it. Anyone who has ever used Thing with that synergy team knows he isn't absolutely broken, his rotation would essentially be the same as Titania's with probably the same (or close) damage output. Maybe this was too strong back in the day because he was extremely hard to counter on AW boss nodes but now? He wouldn't even be top 5 in the science class with a buff like that imo and he doesn't need anything else he already has a nice set of immunities and that really strong protection for Incursions.