Omega event missing points

I have completed delta mission and claimed all crystals and opened it and I spent over 6000 units and opened extra crystals from the milestones too but my points are still at 90

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 5,566 ★★★★★

I have completed delta mission and claimed all crystals and opened it and I spent over 6000 units and opened extra crystals from the milestones too but my points are still at 90

Did u open the correct crystals
  • Luffy___44Luffy___44 Posts: 3
    Bendy said:

Yes i opened the cavaliers ,paragons and valiant s
  • Luffy___44Luffy___44 Posts: 3
    Bendy said:

And bougth paragons too
  • MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 51
    Only valiant and paragon crystals give points towards Omega charge event. No points for Cavalier crystals
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Posts: 128
    Moghazy said:

Only valiant and paragon crystals give points towards Omega charge event. No points for Cavalier crystals

Mine gives points for the cavs
  • HobzHobz Posts: 1
    When i claim the crystals in the solo event it's doesn't appear in my crystal tap
    So i'm missing a lot of points as well ??
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    I have had a similar issue as well. I have contacted customer support and am hoping to get the issue resolved.