**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is hulkbuster’s SP2->heavy gone with the new AI?

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 951 ★★★★★
Using him in EQ. I push the defender into the corner. Sp2 into block to get the power lock.

But they don’t hold block, they get up like Chubawamba was playing in the background (bonus points for getting the reference) and then START attacking. His heavy spam is dependent on a passive ai being in the corner with no power. So now the passive AI knows perfectly when NOT to be passive?

Comments

• Options

So you're saying "they got knocked down, but they got up again?" By referencing that, you should already know "nothings going keep them down"

😉

The can get back up, just hold block like they used to so they can keep the “knock down, get up again” cycle going.
  • Options
    ThatboiCarlThatboiCarl Posts: 8
    It was never an AI issue, it's always been about spacing, used to be extremely consistent after the sp2 you could go right into heavies and your heavy would connect before your opponents attack. Now though, the sp2 doesn't push you back far enough, consistently enough, to allow for the heavy spam noticed it about 2 months ago but thought I was going crazy.
  • Options

It was never an AI issue, it's always been about spacing, used to be extremely consistent after the sp2 you could go right into heavies and your heavy would connect before your opponents attack. Now though, the sp2 doesn't push you back far enough, consistently enough, to allow for the heavy spam noticed it about 2 months ago but thought I was going crazy.

Ugh. Thanks for the insight. Still love the champ but that’s a big piece of utility (and fun) that’s gone.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    AI now have began to dash into you BEFORE fully getting up or going through whole animation.
    You love to see it pal 😘