Options

Falcon vs Crossbones

Who is better Crossbones or Falcon nowadays, both UA btw??

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,450 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,364 ★★★★
    Falcon
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 482 ★★★
    edited May 11
    Falcon has good damage locked-on and shuts down champs, while CB has good damage with buffs and is fairly immune to most things. They can’t really be compared…

I got max sig Falcon at 6R5, CB is gathering dust somewhere…I have a max sig 5/65, and I don't even know if I have a 6*.
    Interpret that as you will…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,568 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Falcon has good damage locked-on and shuts down champs, while CB has good damage with buffs and is fairly immune to most things. They can’t really be compared…

I got max sig Falcon at 6R5, CB is gathering dust somewhere…I have a max sig 5/65, and I don't even know if I have a 6*.

Both are comparable and very similar. Both deal big yellow numbers and reduce daar. Crossbones in addition to that, can purify debuffs
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,364 ★★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

Both are comparable and very similar. Both deal big yellow numbers and reduce daar. Crossbones in addition to that, can purify debuffs
    If Crossbones cannot crit how can he deal big yellow numbers?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 ★★★
    Crossbones has to be awakened to purify debuffs
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,453 ★★★★★
    In the hands of a noob or a bit of a slogger, Falcons simplicity is incredibly valuable and versatile.

Crossbones is harder to use, but with a much higher skill cap. With regular Heavy-counters to stack and refresh Fury buffs, he's got insane damage potential.

So, in the hands of a really skilled player, Crossbones will achieve far more, and could be considered the 'better' champion.