**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help me with Team Building

Hello Everyone,
I reached CONQUERER milestone recently.
I find out that I played with trashbuild and I now know synergy and mastery is very important,

I want help in mastery as well as in team building.

In which CHAMP I invest.

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    edited May 12
    While synergy is great. Some nodes make it hard to use synergies or some synergies have champs within the synergy that are kinda useless to play with.

However you do have one solid synergy and thats wiccan + hulkling. Both amazing champs. Can be used together or alone. Would 100% rank up.

Your conqueror so since your getting to uncollected that corvus will be powerful for you at your stage.

Mr sinisters recent buff makes him a decent attacker now

Medusa will be extremely useful when your getting cav (after uncollected)

Spider ham is the best 6* you have and good attacker

Venom is great

If your looking for high damage dealer. Then i would put my number one focus on that cosmic ghost rider.

Shangchi has great utility, he can go basically go unblock-able throughout the entire fight.

Nightcrawlers recent buff makes him good. His dexing ability can be insane.

Iron man is a great tank and can help survivability.

Overall i would focus on hulkling, wiccan, cosmic ghost rider, spider-ham + iron man first.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    I was going to respond, but Lokx did it perfectly.
  • Options
    RoyalRiderRoyalRider Posts: 14
    Lokx said:

While synergy is great. Some nodes make it hard to use synergies or some synergies have champs within the synergy that are kinda useless to play with.

However you do have one solid synergy and thats wiccan + hulkling. Both amazing champs. Can be used together or alone. Would 100% rank up.

Your conqueror so since your getting to uncollected that corvus will be powerful for you at your stage.

Mr sinisters recent buff makes him a decent attacker now

Medusa will be extremely useful when your getting cav (after uncollected)

Spider ham is the best 6* you have and good attacker

Venom is great

If your looking for high damage dealer. Then i would put my number one focus on that cosmic ghost rider.

Shangchi has great utility, he can go basically go unblock-able throughout the entire fight.

Nightcrawlers recent buff makes him good. His dexing ability can be insane.

Iron man is a great tank and can help survivability.

Overall i would focus on hulkling, wiccan, cosmic ghost rider, spider-ham + iron man first.

Thanks For Information, I will work on your suggestion