Options

Behold……The One Above All at its full glory!!!!!!

AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 331 ★★
(All battlegrounds fights are from last meta with a 6*r5 ascended ibom)

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★★
    I love iBom!
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    He's that good?
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 428 ★★★
    He is very tanky, that’s for sure.

Bet the acid burn at 200 sig melts opponents in no time. Is it literally one Sp2 and done?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★
    That Onslaught one is impressive. I still hate fighting Onslaught. Congrats on the rank 5 ascend ibom. He's definitely got his place in the science class. Hope one day he comes out as a 7 star.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,272 ★★★★★
    Not impressive, it's diamond meta lol
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,272 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

How? He still defeated a onslaught. Ibom is really good and overshadowed by other science champs. I'll die for a 7* ibom.
    Anyone can defeat an onslaught, just dex sp1. But my point is it's diamond or plat matchups, he could be facing low rank champs with a 6r5a inflating the score.
    I mean we're seeing a Wong, Apoc in BG, clearly indicating this is low BG gameplay.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,969 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

xLunatiXx said:

How? He still defeated a onslaught. Ibom is really good and overshadowed by other science champs. I'll die for a 7* ibom.
    Anyone can defeat an onslaught, just dex sp1. But my point is it's diamond or plat matchups, he could be facing low rank champs with a 6r5a inflating the score.
    I mean we're seeing a Wong, Apoc in BG, clearly indicating this is low BG gameplay.
    Apoc I agree, But I have seen people placing wong on defense in uru. He is not a op defender, but he is decent if you ran out of options.

Also If we assume the Onslaught is similar rank or one rank below, still it's impressive since he is quite tanky and op ended the fight at 51 seconds at high health. Ibom is definitely not a bad or mid champ, that's the point of this post.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,579 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

xLunatiXx said:

Wong's used in higher tier BGs as well occasionally as a defender
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,840 ★★★★★
    That's a big bom
  • Options
    Ok. btw little clarification that is a 6*r4 ascended ibom against a rank 5 onslaught. he did not throw a single special except for a L2 in that fight.

xLunatiXx said:

xLunatiXx said:

Apoc I agree, But I have seen people placing wong on defense in uru. He is not a op defender, but he is decent if you ran out of options.

Also If we assume the Onslaught is similar rank or one rank below, still it's impressive since he is quite tanky and op ended the fight at 51 seconds at high health. Ibom is definitely not a bad or mid champ, that's the point of this post.
  • Options
    also if i can upload videos i can show much more imppresive matchups with him. How do you upload a video from your photo album???
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
    @AcidBurn404 youtube studio
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,969 ★★★★★

also if i can upload videos i can show much more imppresive matchups with him. How do you upload a video from your photo album???

Upload the video on YouTube and post the link
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 341 ★★★
    iBom is super tanky, especially when pairing the weaknesses with inequity. Nice regen from the poison. He's always been my go to for mystics when r4s were the thing. Nice to have him ranked to pair with Abs Man too. Science is my strongest class, so I haven't had a chance to rank him up more, but can't go wrong with him if he's an option.
  • Options
    I'll be posting some new cool fights with immortal abom and a fully handwriten guide on how to use him here later on.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 64
    I checked the profile of the guy that put NF in defense and it was at most a 6r3 (maybe ascended?).
    So maybe try to indicate the rank of all your opponents. I don't think that 6r6 ibom vs 6r6 NF would be finished before the 2 minutes.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

I checked the profile of the guy that put NF in defense and it was at most a 6r3 (maybe ascended?).
    So maybe try to indicate the rank of all your opponents. I don't think that 6r6 ibom vs 6r6 NF would be finished before the 2 minutes.

It was pretty obvious most of those matchups were punching down a rank or two, if iBom was this good everyone would be using him.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,498 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the rank-up and choosing your favourite champ.

Not wishing to be too critical, but isn't iAbom the One Below All?
  • Options

Congrats on the rank-up and choosing your favourite champ.

Not wishing to be too critical, but isn't iAbom the One Below All?

OOPS
  • Options

Blax999 said:

It was pretty obvious most of those matchups were punching down a rank or two, if iBom was this good everyone would be using him.
    that was a 6*R4 nick fury
  • Options
    Seems like i have to showcase him nuking down endgame bosses here later to truly convince you guys...
  • Options

Blax999 said:

Yeah and your iBom is 6* r5 ascended, so basically what I said.
  • Options

Blax999 said:

with class disadvantage that's a 6*r5 vs a 6*r5, same level of matchup.
  • Options

Blax999 said:

with class disadvantage that's a 6*r5 vs a 6*r5, same level of matchup.
    Yours is still ascended.