**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

The only thing in dire need of an upgrade

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
edited May 12 in General Discussion
Am I the only one who think so?
A Paragon player getting 200 6 Star shards? Really?! Please upgrade this a little bit

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    edited May 12
    We got new valiant crystals (5 to 7* heroes) which means Kabam can make new objective crystals for Valiants, but nooo.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 603 ★★★
    They’re fine, not everything needs to be updated constantly
  • Options

Constantly? I took a break from the game on 2021, When I was Cavalier....These crystals were as such...Back then Thronebreakers were the highest available progression(Just introduced)
    I came back after 2 years, like 9 months ago...... now they stay as such.....
    You call that frequent Upgradation?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    These crystal are in need of an update for sure.
  • Options
    edited May 13
    It would really help a hand for many in acquiring 7 stars if they replaced 6 star shards with 7 star shards, More ISO, Gold, T6B Frags, T6CC Frags, and some generous amount of 6 stars instead of 5 stars
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,420 ★★★★★
    I would rather them removed. Too much clutter in the game, the daily objectives don't add much.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 603 ★★★

I would rather them removed. Too much clutter in the game, the daily objectives don't add much.

This
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 417 ★★

Am I the only one who think so?
    A Paragon player getting 200 6 Star shards? Really?! Please upgrade this a little bit

This and the Cav SQ crystals they give out every month. Paragon and Valiant are the ones that definitely need better crystals than these. Some could argue for TB as well but im not too sure
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    They're progression based. They need to be upgraded.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    Funny no matter how many posts we make about Arena sunday change, objectives crystals and glory store cost consistency. Kabam just never replies, at all, nothing.
  • Options
    Well atleast an explanation or confirmation from the Dev team would be nice.....
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Funny no matter how many posts we make about Arena sunday change, objectives crystals and glory store cost consistency. Kabam just never replies, at all, nothing.

Yeah I don’t understand this. They’re severely outdated and they’ve been ignoring this for years whenever a thread comes up. Do they expect us to just accept that they’ll leave them as bad or what lmao
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Yeah I don’t understand this. They’re severely outdated and they’ve been ignoring this for years whenever a thread comes up. Do they expect us to just accept that they’ll leave them as bad or what lmao
    Or maybe it's not in their priority list. Maybe they think it's not worth their time investing resources on this. As long as a issue don't make the game unplayable, I don't think they give a damn about that.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,255 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Or maybe it's not in their priority list. Maybe they think it's not worth their time investing resources on this. As long as a issue don't make the game unplayable, I don't think they give a damn about that.
    I wish they’d tell us that then. Even if it’s not priority, it’s not ok for them to leave it alone for years on end. I don’t think updating the objective crystals would be a huge ordeal for them
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    The least that crystal could say is "paragon" at this point.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 588 ★★★
    I can think of another in need of an upgrade - Sunday Arenas
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163

Why don't you Google when cavalier came out?
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Upgrading them when a new title comes out should be standard imo. Just like the login and dailies.
  • Options
    JChanceH9 said:

Upgrading them when a new title comes out should be standard imo. Just like the login and dailies.

Exactly!