**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who to max?

I can max 1 6* cosmic to r5 and ascension,my options are cgr(already rank 3 and ascended) and hulkling(i already have max 5* and the 6* one is r1) who would help me more on act 6?(Im on 6.2.5 rn)

Who to max? 28 votes

Hulkling
67%
SupermanojRayven5220ItsClobberinTimeBeastDadBen_15455DawsManLightsAnimeWasy1SchnoodleUltragamer13579rebel_TrongNovBirbmanEmilia90KnightOfTheRealmMarvelNoobMrt9810Blahblahblahblahjpzee 19 votes
Cgr
32%
MityAntJChanceH9peixemacacocaptain_rogersWhoDaPooAnakin0505Messy151Super_Cretu90shield311 9 votes
Wait for someone else
0%

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 991 ★★★★
    Hulkling
    Hulkling is an amazing dual threat champ that will help you everywhere. That being said r5 ascended 6 stars in act 6 is overkill so anyone would be great
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Cgr
    Cgr at r5 can destroy every enemy in a sp2. Hulkling can do it for most enemies as well. Can't go wrong with anyone here
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Always go dual threat when in doubt.
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 153 ★★
    Hulkling
    You really can’t go wrong here. Hulking hits like a truck, Cgr is an absolute weapon, in terms of overall utility, if you’re BG focused, or looking for dual threats. Hulkling is the way to go.