**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ironheart Discussion

3kK03kK0 Posts: 1
Curious to know what other Ironheart users or fans think of her. What do you really like about her and what areas can she improved especially as she goes through the balancing stage.
Personally, I think she's good on utilities. Some bleed resistance would have been nice but not a big deal. I like all her immunities but my favorite is reverse controls, the first true immune in the Tech class if I'm not mistaken. I struggle with reverse controls a lot, it almost feel like I'm handicap so that one stood out for me :smile: .I have a few cognitive conditions like dyslexia so that plays a part.
I do wish however, she has an alternative to pausing her debuffs besides sp1, like during opponent specials or something. I been using her quite a lot, even used her in Necropolis to clear the reverse control lane and it can be really difficult to reach max damage potential.
What is your rotation for maximizing her damage?

Comments

• Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I just pulled her as a 7* , I would definitely increase her damage output
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★
    Ironheart with the sentinel relic cooks
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I took the 7* to R2 and she’s great, I find the best rotation is build as many incinerates as you can till you build to just under 2 bars of power, then throw the sp1 for the pause. Now you have the choice to keep pausing her debuffs for longer fights, or for shorter fights you can go for the sp2 to nuke them down. Building to just under 2 bars initially gives you a lot more flexibility than if you were to just go for the sp1 once you hit 1 bar of power.
  • Options
    Sentinel relic allows you to pause 1 incinerate randomly every so often, not too bad, its one of the runestones
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 284 ★★
    I would just like her debuffs to last a little bit longer, or to pause for a bit longer. Her sp2 is great when you can get a lot of her debuffs built up but you have to play so aggressively to get more than 1 sp1 pause worth of them to stick
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Really enjoy the Rupture pre-fight. Have to fight an Incinerate immune? Worry not, Rupture throughout!
    When lucky almost does 125k sp2 with 30 incinerates.

If she could refresh incinerates on heav-