**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Raids Treasure Chests Nonsense

18sae5618sae56 Posts: 136
Can someone please explain to me kabam's thought process of having a choice "paragon chest" and an "alliance chest" option between every defender? I accidentally hit the wrong chest and get garbage rewards. Why would anybody in their right mind not choose the highest one unless they make a mistake?!
Not to mention the highest level chest is Paragon which sounds like a lower end reward for most people who are valiants.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 833 ★★★
    sad
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 612 ★★★
    You have to click your selection, then click a Confirm Selection button, not to mention the best rewards are always farthest left, so that's on you
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Don't worry even in Paragon chests you'll only get T6CC 🤣
    It's so bad

This hits too close to home...
  • Options
    JCC5280JCC5280 Posts: 18
    T5CC is the only thing I have ever pulled from these. Really like raids but either update the rewards or at least make it a nexus.
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 136

You have to click your selection, then click a Confirm Selection button, not to mention the best rewards are always farthest left, so that's on you

Yeah, while I agree with you. I wasn't really paying attention. I'm not trying to open up a ticket or any of that I'm here griping because it shouldn't even be an option to choose a lower reward. So that's on kabam.

And yes the Paragon ones are always t6c fragments, but that alliance one was t5c fragments 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 956 ★★★★★
    To give constructive feedback, the rewards are already outdated. RNG chests are an awful addition a team based game mode. They did away with this type of rewards years ago in AW and AQ, so why they continue here when the majority appear to dislike them is beyond me. The general feedback appears to be that the game team are happy with it as is.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

To give constructive feedback, the rewards are already outdated. RNG chests are an awful addition a team based game mode. They did away with this type of rewards years ago in AW and AQ, so why they continue here when the majority appear to dislike them is beyond me. The general feedback appears to be that the game team are happy with it as is.

Would I get put in forum jail if I put the South Park cable company meme here?

"Ohhhh, everyone hates getting T6CC? No one likes RNG chests in their team based rewards? Tell me more..."
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    … I like getting t6cc. Wish it was bigger chunks of it, but anything greater than 50% I’m pretty okay with.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Don't worry even in Paragon chests you'll only get T6CC 🤣
    It's so bad

They should buff them already why am I doing raids for these trash rewards??
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    the RNG of it definitely outweighs the mounting costs for these tickets making Raids less and less worth it for me.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    I won't be doing raids next time.
    Not worth it.

:Searching for a optional AQ alliance with BG min of 500k+
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★
    Love the "I do more I should get more" in a collaborative mode 🤣, maybe they should go back to the dmg values of the first raid and the 2 revives a day...
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★

Love the "I do more I should get more" in a collaborative mode 🤣, maybe they should go back to the dmg values of the first raid and the 2 revives a day...

Good point, while we are at it let’s do war rewards as rng too.

No reason for anyone in a particular BG to ever get the same rewards… it’s far more fun this way.

🙄
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

No reason for anyone in a particular BG to ever get the same rewards… it’s far more fun this way.

🙄
    If there is anything that you proved with the 60 mill info is that they nerfed Raids to the ground.
    Congratulations you did the most damage in your BG, used Revives left from last raid, the new ones from this, and maybe even AQ revives. That's probably another reason why rewards won't be updated any time soon, its too easy now
    Oh btw no one in your alliance asked you to do all 60 mill... You just decided to spam revives at it.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 368 ★★
    I got t6cc in all 3 chests and in the 3rd one i only got 1/4th 🤣🤣
    I feel you man both chests suck
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Even if you chose the paragon chest you'd get garbage. They really need to update raid rewards

Do they though? Raids are so easy and the rewards are worth the effort, IMO anyway. The end rewards are fine for what it takes to do it. My BG was done 3 hours after it opened.

Granted, the chests could be better, but for the “effort” it requires, the rewards are fine.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

🙄
    If there is anything that you proved with the 60 mill info is that they nerfed Raids to the ground.
    Congratulations you did the most damage in your BG, used Revives left from last raid, the new ones from this, and maybe even AQ revives. That's probably another reason why rewards won't be updated any time soon, its too easy now
    Oh btw no one in your alliance asked you to do all 60 mill... You just decided to spam revives at it.
    Then they need to nerf the cost of raid tickets to the ground. Even if everyone on the same lane scores the exact same, there should NOT be different rewards.

You’re purposely avoiding the fact that no other collaborative mode pays out different rewards to the same group for the same work.

It’s nonsensical and ridiculous.
    Lol they pay ceystal shards and thats RNG..
    The chests are basically an added bonus. There is glory, completion and exploration rewards.
    The cost is not that much considering you get glory back, it actually helps managing glory with the cap and all.
    I am not avoiding anything, you are the one flexing a 60 mill that no one asked you for and then complaing about getting inferior rewards as someone else 🤣
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

🙄
    Then they need to nerf the cost of raid tickets to the ground. Even if everyone on the same lane scores the exact same, there should NOT be different rewards.

You’re purposely avoiding the fact that no other collaborative mode pays out different rewards to the same group for the same work.

It’s nonsensical and ridiculous.
    Lol they pay ceystal shards and thats RNG..
    The chests are basically an added bonus. There is glory, completion and exploration rewards.
    The cost is not that much considering you get glory back, it actually helps managing glory with the cap and all.
    I am not avoiding anything, you are the one flexing a 60 mill that no one asked you for and then complaing about getting inferior rewards as someone else 🤣
    Thanks for proving my point. The chests are not a “bonus” when they are a huge reward for some, and a massive disappointment for others. Maybe raid ticket entry costs should be rng also. (No reason for everyone to pay the same ticket cost)

Flexing? Nope, showing a clear and obvious disparity in fairness.

It’s always funny to see the mental gymnastics some will go through to try and justify something that is clearly not right.
    Its funnier to see people cry over RNG