Raid Rewards

Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 167 ★★
I see alot of posts saying buff raid rewards and honestly I agree. However, the rewards that are in the paragon raid rewards are still valuable and hard to get resources that are like gold for paragon players, so I suggest that they just make a valiant raid rewards with buffed drop rates and overall better rewards. Raids are fun and all but I think they need to spice them up aswell, it’s just the same stuff with the hacks and fights/best options for said fights. A few changes to the hacks and roles would be nice. Let me know if you have any other alternative suggestions.

Comments

• CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Member Posts: 74
    Need to add nexus to the chest and and valiant chest
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,113 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

PT_99 said:

All of this can be solved if chests are to be buffed as Nexus

And/or adding a valiant chest
    Kabam and their insistence of not introducing rewards appropriate to progression rank is very old relationship
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,246 ★★★★
    Let's discuss this nexus option a bit further. Always prefer solutions to propose to Kabam.

Background.
    1. Different players want different things
    2. Things on offer are 7 star shards, titan shards, t6cc and an Ultron 7 star

Nexus solution
    1. Keep the drop rates the same as they are (for now)
    2. Have a nexus always offering 3 different items, 7 star shards, t6cc or special (titan or Ultron 7 star)

Drawback
    1. You could have 1k 7 star shards, 25% t6cc, 1k titan shards... Might not be great but allows you to focus on what you need most
    2. Alternatively you could get 15k 7 star shards, full t6cc, 7 star Ultron... But you can only pick one so not completely game breaking.

Going forward I'd keep the format as above then tweak. So whether you want to add a valiant chest or buff the rewards you just need to adjust the drop rates and/ or amounts.

Thoughts ?
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I like the nexus solution. It doesn't require an immediate rewards buff, and kabam can sleep happy at night knowing that we now have 3 options for t6cc instead of one which is randomly selected.
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    Yukzii_II said:

I see alot of posts saying buff raid rewards and honestly I agree. However, the rewards that are in the paragon raid rewards are still valuable and hard to get resources that are like gold for paragon players, so I suggest that they just make a valiant raid rewards with buffed drop rates and overall better rewards. Raids are fun and all but I think they need to spice them up aswell, it’s just the same stuff with the hacks and fights/best options for said fights. A few changes to the hacks and roles would be nice. Let me know if you have any other alternative suggestions.

Buff and make a selector to choose from