Help me in necro gm asap plz

Lo67KiLo67Ki Member Posts: 56
Onslaught is supposed to be psychic shielding I’m pretty sure which means he is immune to reverse controls right ??

Comments

• Lo67KiLo67Ki Member Posts: 56
    Well apparently not and it cost me £30 quid
    Because of terrible explanation on YouTube and the nodes I read the nodes and it doesn’t say anything about psychic shielding being cancelled
    If it did then I wouldn’t have brought onslaught and wasted 10 hours of my life and 30 quid is this a bug if it is compensate me my 3 team revs I used on gm phase 3 or at this point I may as well just quit the game as I’m tired of wasting money and time
    They didn’t even say it didn’t count 😭
  • TpicoleTpicole Member Posts: 5
    edited May 19
    It’s okay boah
    Tpicole said:

Cry about it

You shut up typical factor you quit half way in the middle of necro skill issue Ik who you are from discord Albert Einstein
  • TpicoleTpicole Member Posts: 5
    Chill I’m kidding
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    Not immune for reverse controls
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★

Psychic shielding has never provided immunity for reverse controls.

This, psychic shielding only works against reverse controls caused by Delirium node
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    I always think of it like psychic shielding protects you from your opponent impacting your characters mind. Reverse control immune prevents the game from impacting my mind.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    Wiccan, Juggernaut are two reverse control immune that I can think off.. some suggestions are provided by MCOC noob and other who have attempted and completed necropolis.. 😉 so not sure why there still misunderstanding who to bring for reverse controls champion.. the only question is 6* or 7* and rank of champion.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    That's brutal. Unfortunately as has been said already, psychic shielding doesn't provide immunity to actual reverse controls.

There's only 2 choices now. Either push through (grind arena for units, spend money on units) and hope it doesn't cost you too much, or quit out knowing what to bring for next time. 😪
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    Ok, so what I did with GM in phase three was. Decide what kind of combo I was going to use, memorize it and go do it without thinking.

So for me I decided I would hold block to bait heavy, dash back , dash in do a four hit combo, hold block to bait heavy , dash back , dash in and do another 4 hit combo and repeat.

Now this combo would require you to go in to the fight, hold block, swipe left(to dash back), again swipe left(to dash forward), 4 light taps, hold block, swipe left, swipe left and repeat. This will get you enough power to throw specials