**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for new alliance (TB x1 & UC x2)

3 players (1 Throne breaker and 2 Uncollected) looking for a new alliance. We are all working adults, so we are looking for an alliance that isn't too strict on meeting minimums, but still gives AQ and AW a fair go. We are keen to participate in AQs and AWs. We would also ideally like to stick together if that's possible. Cheers!

-

Comments

• Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    If you find a place please let me know. I have a second account that I play with my friend (its cavalier soon to be valiant). I am in another alliance for valiant players, but my buddy's account is uncollected at this point. With the looks of the forums if all of the cavalier level players got together we could start a new alliance :)
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 228
    I’ve got some places available. We run 2 AW bgs and 3 AQ bgs, both optional. No battleground targets and no Line required.
    Apply to Tag WwS22, or connect with me in game XSfury.
  • Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 50
    Awesome HoadyOZ. Are you open to newer players. My second account is only Cavalier and my buddy is uncollected but we have decent lineups for that level.
  • Options
    @The_Curd_Bros sure we can. Half our alliance are Cavs trying to progress at a comfortable pace, and we have a few TBs, Paragons and Valiants who just want to play their own game and contribute where they can. We focus on AQ, with Map 6 for the advanced guys, and the rest can pick up glory from the lower maps.
  • Options

Awesome HoadyOZ. Are you open to newer players. My second account is only Cavalier and my buddy is uncollected but we have decent lineups for that level.

Invites sent. I look forward to seeing you there.
  • Options
    LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 146
    Contact me on line app or in-game: LadyGamer13
    We're an active alliance and all we ask is participating in 4 days of AQ. Wars are optional and for fun with us.
    Otherwise we're pretty chill. We currently run AQ Maps 3/2,3,5 but we will be running 345 soon.
    Still, all 3 of our AQ BG's complete their maps daily.
  • Options
    Raph28Raph28 Posts: 7
    3 of us have since joined HoadyOZ and his alliance. Thank you LadyGamer13 but will have to decline.
  • Options
    Meister_of_LXMeister_of_LX Posts: 32
    Hello there!

We are mainly a focused AQ alliance and we do not stress about war...

Excellent alliance to get easy glory and grow your account.

We only require LINE for chat and to participate in AQ.
    We do M554 from Monday to Thursday.

We always complete the maps, just need help in exploration.

If you're interested, search for [ΛVRHT] and request to join or contact "Herr Nietzsche" in game