**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So Basically You're Nerfing Doctor Voodoo

IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So in an announcement put out by Kabam Mike there's a bug with DV he has an unknown and unseen debuff that's why he loses health against Void..
It's claimed that this caused DV to get more health back then he was meant to at the start of fights..
I don't buy it! DV is one of the best champs in game What better way to Nerf him without players being angry about it then claiming it's a problem or a bug..
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Totally agree with you
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yes let's get real..
    Invisible debuffs... I guess real just went out the window..
    This is what I'm saying what better way to say "WE ARE NERFING DOCTOR VOODOOS REGENERATION"
    Then creating a problem with it making him useless against a new champ..
    This INVISIBLE DEBUFF went unnoticed through countless maintenence..
    I wonder how long before all the God teir champs have an INVISIBLE DEBUFF that requires them to be NERFED
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Actually it didn’t go unnoticed, I saw a thread yesterday from October/November in which someone was unable to trigger parry against Elektra whilst voodoos regen was up, so the invisible debuff has been around a long time.
    Kabam Miike's words
    "We only noticed this because of this bug"
    So according to them it's gone unnoticed until now..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's not a nerf. It is a bug fix.
    A bug that shouldn't happen. Something that doesn't belong to DV abilities.
    Nothing to do with a nerf
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    A bug that was there in Voodoo since he has been introduced in the game
    That's his ability now, It is a nerf. Bring his regen back up or just take it away completely. Make him another **** champ instead
    His Regeneration has dropped by around 35%..
    Seriously not a nerf?? In that case I guess they should reimburse everyone that has every lost a fight against DV because he's had a bug since he was released "Sorry I mean an Invisible debuff" (Sarcasm)
    His regeneration has been sliced it's a nerf plain and simple..
    A little tip for the one flaging read the forum rules.. You're violating them.. Expect an YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MAIL! off a mod
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    They're shutting down these threads that they're improving the game by nerfing champs.
    I urge Kabam to take away all the possible ways of regen away from the game and that will fix all the bugs there are in this game.
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    so that ia the reason also he never get the increased regenration from recovery mastery
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    It not a neft If u didt hav WP u didt get the more life. Im dont use WP more. And im. Stil love my vodoo
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Fixing a Champ is not a nerf. It's a fix. Doesn't matter how long they were broken. The reason it came now is because they found it because of Void.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    I stopped running WP a while ago and still think the DV regen is pretty substantial. But I understand if you’re used to it one way, and it’s different overnight for a seemingly strange reason that sucks.
  • Hey there! I can understand the frustration when things change, however, we certainly don't make changes with intent to hurt the game. This is a fix to a bug that was found with Doctor Voodoo specifically causing unintentional Health regeneration. For more details, please see the thread stickied to the top of this forum section located here.
This discussion has been closed.