**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

R3 Molegod gameplay by -NAGASE-

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★

Comments

• Options
    PT_99 said:

He's the best pick.

He is one of the best, but it's hard to decide, this pool of champs is honestly really good. No bad champs.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,388 ★★★★
    edited May 22
    I use the Omega Days awaken gem on Moleman.. yeah! most say his awaken ability is not great.. better crit damage when Moleman get lower hp.. admittedly I'm not proficient using Moleman, unlike Nagase who plays him often.. I also rank3 Moleman.

Did you get all six Omega Days champions ? I pick Corvus Glaive from the 7* Omega Days champion selector (only one I didn't pull).
  • Options
    @psp742 Corvus is very nice, especially when you can get his charges from opponents. But how does he do in BGs?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@psp742 Corvus is very nice, especially when you can get his charges from opponents. But how does he do in BGs?

Corvus Glaive needs to perform at least two of the challenges, like: defeat Avenger, tech or mutant to gain more damage.. not sure if a rank1 7* unduped is better than 6* rank5 sig200 ascend..

I haven't had a chance to use 7* Moleman in BGs.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    The no brainer choice.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,182 ★★★★★
    Omega sentinel>>>
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    He is the definition of mid 👌
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 263
    IlociaM97 said:

He is the definition of mid 👌

Well she had highest utility out all of them, her damage is good but her gameplay is annoying.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 263
    edited May 22
    I don't have omega red and longshot. I know very less about them. But remaining three it is highly confusing corvus has highest damage, for sure, atleast he is best quester out of three. Well between quicksilver and omega sentinel, one is queen of utility other one is king of utility. But i give an edge to omega sentinel. Damage wise the ramp up of both the champs are long but out of these two i prefer quicksilver due to annoying gameplay of omega sentinel. Defensive prowess wise the ranking is quicksilver>omega sentinel>>corvus. So i think omega sentinel is worst of these three unless you overpower her annoying playstyle. Ultimately, it is your personal preference between quicksilver and omega sentinel where, as tell above, you prefer quicksilver. For molegod, i get it by these omega days but i don't use him till now bit his DOTs are very high.
    Hope it helps
  • Options
    Why are people disagreeing? Jealous of a r3 Molegod?
  • Options
    there are trolls in the forum that disagree to most post.. not sure, if it's jealousy, actual disagreement to a comment, or just trolling.

In my Roster Updates, I usually get some disagree nut lately they got tired because i heed them no mind..
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,793 ★★★★

Omega sentinel>>>

She's not a bad champion, but there are clearly champions that are much better than her. I know this is meant to be taken as a joke, but still, I'm just pointing this out