**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Hard defender ( Bg )

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
I was facing Bullseye every time in bg ,I lose match every time against him. Mine win probability is less against him. what's yours ?

Hard defender ( Bg ) 65 votes

Bullseye 🎯
56%
SecondSkrillerPIKESTAINkikiFurieuxMoosetiptronicpeixemacacocaptain_rogersAzenstarIoniqus_797ChrisRM93Jack2634Wasy1Thanos101010UltragamerThe_0wenpusDanish0528PriyabrataLickyXanderfish_21Highlander213579rebel_ 37 votes
Other's ( mention please)
43%
RaganatorKeltanIamnikeRayven5220Gulfstream550Aykut387Galvatron808GogiBen_15455spidyjedi84JT_SupremeAntzRodzwillrun4adonutJuanmiQwerasdXFREEDOMXGuest120193746239Chuck_FinleyEdisonLawAsher1_1 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    I am more confident when facing Bullseye than others such as Photon.
    I know I will take damage against Bullseye (except with Mr Sinister or Kitty if played very well) but the gameplay is quite easy : do not strike him when evasion is ready.
    So I just have to play it normally and place a hard defender, hoping my opponent will screw it more than me.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I still have a way harder time against photon if I don't have zemo handy.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

Try Elsa, my r3 shreds any position in pieces under 40-50 seconds
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 379 ★★
    Onslaught and Bishop scare me more than bullseye as I've been practicing against bullseye with a few robots and cgr and got quite better at controlling his specials and avoiding evades. Onslaught on the other hand ufff I have no hulkling or havok either so eh and bishop just sucks i can never bait his sp2 how much ever I try
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    Onlslaught, requires high practice, high skill along with a fairly good counter. The photon can be killable by torch also bcoz then it become psuedomystic matchup for torch
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    Serpent
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,839 ★★★★
    Serpent
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 155
    Onslaught,Serpant
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 281 ★★
    Thing and Hulkling are consistent day ruiners if I don't bring the correct counters to them in the draft process.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    edited May 28
    Onslaught for sure. If you mistime his sp1 by even a millisecond I’ll die from neuro. I just tried a kate against him and mis-dexed the last bit of his sp1 took like 85% neuro when I was ko’d. bullseye you just have to be patient and block his sp’s
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Everyone mentioned sucks, you have to place your own really annoying defender and hope you suck less than the other guy, or throw the round.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★

Thing and Hulkling are consistent day ruiners if I don't bring the correct counters to them in the draft process.

Did this yday, hopefully we end up matching up sometime

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,839 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Is the 6 star ascended better than a 7 star rank 3?
  • Options
    edited May 28
    PT_99 said:

I only have Elsa at r1, so she never sees my bg deck. I've had some success with CB but he's another that I have r1 and doesn't see my deck often. 😬

I'm getting better at her but she still gives me a worse time than most.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    Serpent
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Polygon said:

Is the 6 star ascended better than a 7 star rank 3?
    100%, his main use stems from his protection ability (incursions and BGs stalling). Low rank ones can be mauled through by even non counters
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Bullseye 🎯

PT_99 said:

I only have Elsa at r1, so she never sees my bg deck. I've had some success with CB but he's another that I have r1 and doesn't see my deck often. 😬

I have elsa, Killmonger and korg but they never see a spot in my deck as my skill roster is already busted.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    Bulleye no longer **** defender anymore.. Serpent and Onslaught are far more worst ..
  • Options

PT_99 said:

I have elsa, Killmonger and korg but they never see a spot in my deck as my skill roster is already busted.
    Fair. My km is r3 so he's always in there, then korg at r5, though I'm noticing he rarely gets me wins anymore.

My skill roster isn't great, though.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★
    I don’t have Dust and Serpent, so i ban them.

To OP:

R5A AA vs R5 Bullseye.

Odin, Storm and Frost are other great counters.

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 457 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Keltan said:

Bulleye no longer **** defender anymore.. Serpent and Onslaught are far more worst ..

I can agree with serpent but onslaught doesn’t even require a counter unlike the other two making him much easier
  • Options
    PimbechePimbeche Posts: 6
    QueenMcoc said:

I was facing Bullseye every time in bg ,I lose match every time against him. Mine win probability is less against him. what's yours ?

Onslaught and destructor
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    shield311 said:

Onslaught and Bishop scare me more than bullseye as I've been practicing against bullseye with a few robots and cgr and got quite better at controlling his specials and avoiding evades. Onslaught on the other hand ufff I have no hulkling or havok either so eh and bishop just sucks i can never bait his sp2 how much ever I try

Bishop is easy if you have a OG Ironman makes that fight laughable
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    Honestly onslaught is just an instant ban I don't have the time nor care to learn how to counter him. More my bans are attack based than defense