**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How hard is SOS Onslaught for you??

Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 167
Which champ u use and what rank. Apart from herc with revives I have all r4 champs they lose 50% health in 5 hits that's 15 min fight one slip and I lost .

How hard is SOS Onslaught for you?? 72 votes

Hard
51%
Spity68AKTEKMoosetiptronicJMORG1111mbraceStoneyThePoneyRockypantherxZeezooscaptain_rogersNanosamaDick_ChapeyCdjcdkjMik81raviXsharmaBatman_bruce31Frydaydee_jay5Jack2634DeepworldRuwqiersa 37 votes
Easy
5%
CondemnedToeNescioBuggyDClownAshacekar 4 votes
Manageable
43%
LewisTheLlamaKeltanJets44Ragnarok13Joestacks85GarlomakoponNewman0067sxlbstverliebtKappa2gSpadeHunterNoob_Master69ErcarretGogiGiantwalrus56Ben_15455Khellendros138AdokReal_Madrid_76_2ArcticWolf2 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★★
    Manageable
    AI sucks, fight is pretty simplistic. Used r4 Herc, r3 Shang, and r4 Photon
  • Options
    Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 83
    Manageable
    I can't use the word Hard, especially can't use the word fun, but it's not impossible. With his funky AI that's just not letting you intercept or get openings it's a frustrating fight, however it's doable so... kinda managable?
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hard
    Emilia90 said:

I’ve always sucked at dexing his special one. I’m assuming that the r3 Shang is 7*, not 6*, right? If 6*, what was your rotation
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Manageable
    Emilia90 said:

Why would you need to use Herc? I completed all objectives between Shang and photon. Or am I missing somethin??
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 167
    Hard
    AI Sucks can't find opening block damage is too much . Remove his Crush and I don't mind fighting him as he throws sp1 in weird time & crush make it unblockable . R4 can't survive even blocking 1-2 hits from his 4 hit Sp1
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Manageable
    Well, they allowed us to use Herc. I had to use a 20% revive but got it done fairly quickly.

The next objective, I was allowed to use my r3 Photon. By this point, it felt like a normal fight. By SoS/WoW standards, I mean. I did use a bunch of revives but nothing too dramatically.

I haven't fully tried the third objective since I had to go to sleep, but at least in theory, I think Shang-Chi should work.

However, I did try Deathless King Groot and I just...nah, man. I watched Simula's guide to see if I'd missed something, but no, apparently it really is a heartstoppingly annoying fight with DKG. It took Simula 10 minutes with an r3 DKG, and mine's an r1. Unless someone finds a key for this objective, it's the only one I don't like or think is reasonably manageable.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 ★★★
    Hard
    I have a lot of revives in overflowed so it didn't hurt me that much in terms of resources spent. But all i can say i didn't have any fun doing this. Went through all 5 stages of grief a million times
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★
    Hard
    Why are people using Herc and Shang Chi both. Shang Chi covers two Objectives. Carinas Challengers and 2021
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 283 ★★
    Manageable
    Asher1_1 said:

Which champ u use and what rank. Apart from herc with revives I have all r4 champs they lose 50% health in 5 hits that's 15 min fight one slip and I lost .

Used r4 Ascended 6* Shang-chi. Sucked, but I was tanking like 70% off with like 30 charges so it wasn't that bad.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Hard
    I just can't dex his sp1 reliably yet. But I'll get there, just like I did with Dani.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Manageable
    Easy fight, medium objectives, horrible AI

Sums up the entire fight design.
    Btw how many points can I get in total if I skip the deathless king groot objectives(i don't have enough units to get a single king groot piece)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Hard
    The AI is annoying, and DKG hits like a plastic bag.

Kabam shouldn't have tied DKG objective with Onslut fight.
  • Options
    Manageable
    Wong_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

I’ve always sucked at dexing his special one. I’m assuming that the r3 Shang is 7*, not 6*, right? If 6*, what was your rotation
    No he was a 6* r3. Rotation was to build a lot of charges via dexing and stunning him through block. Use a big sp2 and even a r3 6* demolishes him
  • Options
    Manageable

Emilia90 said:

Why would you need to use Herc? I completed all objectives between Shang and photon. Or am I missing somethin??
    I didn’t notice that Shang did 2 objectives so I did it twice lmao
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Manageable
    Obviously you have to learn the timing for his sp1. Once I got that down next thing was I would seldom finish five hit combos. If I did I would find that with our spacing and his weird sp1 timing I would get clipped. So I just found myself baiting the sp1s which unfortunately left me having to do lots of intercepts. I guess I was lucky with the AI though in that regard, because I could reliably backdraft throughout.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 276 ★★★
    Manageable
    Considering for a SoS fight, majority of the nodes are helping you instead of making a challenge says a lot about Onslaught overall as a champion design and it is the beefiest Onslaught we've seen so far in all content.

Then you have the majority of comments about his AI which even though I roughly have the sp1 dex mostly perfected after dozens of attempts, I still can't figure out the AI.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hard
    Emilia90 said:

Wong_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

No he was a 6* r3. Rotation was to build a lot of charges via dexing and stunning him through block. Use a big sp2 and even a r3 6* demolishes him
    Sick! How many charges should I have per sp2?
  • Options
    Manageable
    Wong_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wong_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Sick! How many charges should I have per sp2?
    Honestly depends on how confident you are. I built up 20-25 per sp2 and that was taking off a big chunk of his health (boosted). If you go for multiple sp2’s the neuros build up pretty fast so it would probably be better to go for more charges then an sp2. I was overflowing in revs so I didn’t really care and used 2 on this, but I honestly think a r3 could solo if you build max charges once and then build a few more back. I don’t think I was confident enough to attempt that though lol
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Manageable
    Please tell me how many points can I gain throughout the event if I skip the deathless KG objectives
  • Options
    BlankCosmic_93BlankCosmic_93 Posts: 7
    Manageable
    Used rank 5 ascended Shang chi with health+attack boost. Took around 7 revives and he done the job.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    I haven't given it a real serious try yet, but this AI is brutal.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    Easy
    Easy with Shang Chi, Slog with others
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★
    I don’t mind the challenge, learning to dex his sp1 is good to know. I like the idea of learning to fight hard defenders. My only issue with some of these WOW and SOS fights is it seems that the developers are leaning into all that is wrong/questionable with the AI to make these fights more difficult. Which can be frustrating. Having to intercept with the recent ai capability of light intercepting and draft back intercepting makes the fight more difficult. I don’t like that aspect of these fights
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Easy
    Nodes are normal
    Easy solo with herc and void so far