**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

3* Loki ultron fight bugged

TOPHERTINGSTOPHERTINGS Posts: 3
edited March 11 in Bugs and Known Issues
You can’t activate any of his buffs after doing a parry. Therefore you can’t steal any buffs and he will just out regenerate you. I spent so many revives trying over and over just to find out it’s impossible. Mcoc please fix this and refund the units and revives you costed so many people.

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Do you have the mastery that reduces ability accuracy when stunned? I forgot the name but that's most likely the issue
  • Options
    I don’t have pacify
  • Options
    TheShed22TheShed22 Posts: 6
    I am also having this problem while trying to do my asgardian cheddar carinas challenge. I Turned off pacify to see if it would help but the Impart node for ultron is not behaving properly. I have also spent a lot of units on this and I wondered if it would be possible but I am having no such luck. Please, can @Kabam Miike or one of the other people at kabam help us out with this. was really trying to get this done today.
  • Options

You can’t activate any of his buffs after doing a parry. Therefore you can’t steal any buffs and he will just out regenerate you. I spent so many revives trying over and over just to find out it’s impossible. Mcoc please fix this and refund the units and revives you costed so many people.

Ya Im having the same problem while doing the Loki challenge. Is it possible to report bugs to Kabam directly?
  • Options
    SADDANSADDAN Posts: 23

Ya Im having the same problem while doing the Loki challenge. Is it possible to report bugs to Kabam directly?
    I opened a ticket yesterday explaining the node bug and sent videos showing it, now I have to wait for them to analyze it.
  • Options
    SADDAN said:

I opened a ticket yesterday explaining the node bug and sent videos showing it, now I have to wait for them to analyze it.
    good luck. i just submitted a ticket and they just told me nothing. like i sent them everything about my phone, videos etc. and they cared more about there survey at the end rather than fixing the issue. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    xlRipleyxlRipley Posts: 5
    Ive made 2 posts about this as well and have gotten nothing from Kabam. Also used a tonne of revives and potions and want compensation, or at the very least complete the challenge for us.
  • Options
    BruinBruin Posts: 7
    Wasted some time and resources on this last night. I think this Ultron boss for Carina's Challenges Vol. 1 - Asgardian Cheddar is way harder than intended now, basically impossible unless they fix this bug. I know this is old content but it is still in the game and for completionists that weren't around before it was bugged it is very annoying to deal with.