Bg meta is not good

SamanunSamanun Posts: 692 ★★★
This meta is by far the most boring meta period it takes no skill and it’s just bigger rosters wins, id rather have the 99% chance to purify meta over this braindead mess

Comments

• GarloGarlo Posts: 240 ★★
    Agree, nuke metas are the worst. No fun, no skill.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,563 ★★★★★
    Trust me, too specific metas are more beneficial to Whales compared to nuke metas.

Ftp and small players have more chances to win against whales only in a nuke meta.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,322 ★★★★★

Trust me, too specific metas are more beneficial to Whales compared to nuke metas.

Ftp and small players have more chances to win against whales only in a nuke meta.

Definitely not, I made it really far in GC back when we had the armor burn and dot metas and beat a ton of whales. Whales tend to try to brute force everything with the same nukes, they aren't smart enough to rank up champs for metas like these two they just wanna ooga booga with the r5 ascended Herc and r3 Sunspot.
    Yeah agree there are some less skilled whales who may suck in game have advantage in nuke meta.

At the same time, Whales have access to tough new defenders who are made more tougher in roster intense metas, like armor burn and polka dot power.

Is this nuke meta fun? Not at all. But I'll take this over the previous x magica bs anyday.
    Also on the positive side most fights end in 30-40 seconds so you can play more matches in less time, which gives more value for your time. And you can complete the solo milestone faster
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I hope they bring back the no power without debuffs and +400% specials.

I only had 6 R5s back then, but I still got to the GC. You could outmaneuver the opponent with knowledge and ensure no or little damage to the defender...that was fun.