Final uncollected Boss is fine

KnightarthusKnightarthus Member Posts: 419 ★★★
Just did first uncollected run he is not no where near the hype. You might use some items on him depending on your roster, I used 2 single revives and next runs I might not need to. given the rewards that’s not bad at all.

I think complaining all the time does not give the right feedback. There is no ice Phoenix type fight this event and the difficulty is consistent. Just thought this would be constructive feed back.

P.S. excluding the voodoo bug.

Comments

• MsDominoMsDomino Member Posts: 72
    What Voodoo bug?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Ice Phoenix was way easier than void. Granted I've only fought him once, but I had to use 2 revives. I didn't use any items on last month's uncollected event.

I'm sure I'll get better. Part of it is his animations are weird and his specials have wonky hit boxes. Just gotta get use to it I guess.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    Void was super easy lol. His specials are easy to avoid. Solod him everytime
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Member Posts: 269
    Who are all of you using for uncollected void?
  • weavileweavile Member Posts: 288
    why so many people use Voodoo vs Void? I thought Magik, Gwenpool or Blade would be much better
  • JaeRodd2016JaeRodd2016 Member Posts: 13
    I used blade on him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Blade destroys Void. Last 3 runs I beat him with Magik twice and SL once just to see how hard he would be without Blade. As long as you stop your combo at 9 so that you can get the 10th hit as soon as you get degen he isn't hard with other champs.