8.2.5 reinvigorated lane seems bugged

BrazenhutBrazenhut Member Posts: 133
The reinvigorated node reads that if the defender gains regen effect while not being heal blocked, they gain a vigor charge and at 10 charges, they go unblockable. I used warlock against omega red and with 3 infections, he was still gaining vigor charges each time the defender gained a regen effect from aggression regen node. Pics attached
Node description:

8 vigor charges with 3 infections:

9 vigor charges:

Unblockable at 10:

Same thing happened when I used void against gwenpool. She was going periodically unblockable with 2 FOTV effects and the heal block Icon showing clearly.

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    Virus is not considered heal block effect per say
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Member Posts: 133
    Happened with 2fear of the voids as well.
    Need a "real" heal block debuff or passive like Mysterio's
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Infection and neurotoxins aren't heal block effects
    As I said it’s happening with voids debuffs as well. Is it not considered heal block effect? Since the game thinks it’s a heal block.

edited May 2023

Then what are they? It’s funny you say that since the neuros completely shut the node down and there were no more vigor charges.
    Neuro is working because of AAR not because of the heal block
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

Then what are they? It’s funny you say that since the neuros completely shut the node down and there were no more vigor charges.
    Aar. They just stop healing. It's not a heal block effect
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Brazenhut said:

As I said it’s happening with voids debuffs as well. Is it not considered heal block effect? Since the game thinks it’s a heal block.

Nope, you need a champ that applies an actual heal.block on them. I've just done that path and completely ignored the nodes tbh, the path is easy enough to just muscle through
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    Coming back to this because I'm doing this path and equally confused
    In the above screenshot you can see Void has done enough to reverse healing - under the node "indomitable" it states that if you would try to reverse healing, you can't, and instead the defender will be heal blocked.

As such, there's a passive "heal block" indicated under Sinister's health bar (the left indicator)

However, even with this heal block showing, charges are still being acquired and the defender still goes unblockable (as I just found out fighting Sabretooth with HtD). It's heavily implied the two nodes should interact (you need a heal block, here's a way to get a heal block option), so for the two nodes to not interact just seems busted?
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

So it blocks healing, but its not a heal block?

Oh joy... what a wonderful game
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    vertiGo said:

Coming back to this because I'm doing this path and equally confused
    In the above screenshot you can see Void has done enough to reverse healing - under the node "indomitable" it states that if you would try to reverse healing, you can't, and instead the defender will be heal blocked.

As such, there's a passive "heal block" indicated under Sinister's health bar (the left indicator)

However, even with this heal block showing, charges are still being acquired and the defender still goes unblockable (as I just found out fighting Sabretooth with HtD). It's heavily implied the two nodes should interact (you need a heal block, here's a way to get a heal block option), so for the two nodes to not interact just seems busted?

Why did you revive this
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 490 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

xLunatiXx said:

So it blocks healing, but its not a heal block?

Oh joy... what a wonderful game
    It's not a heal block 'effect'. Effects are well defined game components that have interactions with other game mechanics.
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    MasterA said:

Why did you revive this

Because there was already a thread detailing the issue, which came up during my search, and I felt I could add to the discussion which was unresolved.

But also because this section of the forum is entirely ignored, so what does it matter in the grand scheme of things
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    edited June 4
    vertiGo said:

MasterA said:

Why did you revive this

Because there was already a thread detailing the issue, which came up during my search, and I felt I could add to the discussion which was unresolved.

But also because this section of the forum is entirely ignored, so what does it matter in the grand scheme of things
    It wasn't bugged a year ago, it's not bugged now.
    Yes it was ignored because it wasn't a bug.