Void nerf before release?

24

Comments

  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    There are screenshots proving his nerf. You can't possibly be that stupid. We do know what was changed. It's in the screenshots of the champ. You are sucking the kabam milk maker so hard that you can't even read.

    Dude you're saying that a champ who hasn't been released yet was nerfed and you're calling someone else stupid? look in the mirror first

    Look at my screenshots. How am I being stupid?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,656 ★★★★
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    You were the one who started debating the use of the word nerf in your second post. What you're saying here is that you can argue with the OP, but no one else is allowed to argue with you?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    Well, a very specific change has been demonstrated, so how do we not know what was changed. As to your comment that we should wait for a statement before we "jump to conclusions" very often the official statement comes as a response to heads up posts like this. So what exactly is your point?

    You have a screenshot of a Champ with different stats, that hasn't been released yet, and no official word of anything that has been changed. We don't know if there is a visual error now, there was upon release, if they toned it down because the content was too amped, if the Nodes were toned down, or nothing at all. We don't know because we have no official feedback. So, yes. I'm saying let's wait for an actual response from a Mod before we assume the Champ was nerfed and end up with an uproar over a Champ that people are already anxious about.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    There are screenshots proving his nerf. You can't possibly be that stupid. We do know what was changed. It's in the screenshots of the champ. You are sucking the kabam milk maker so hard that you can't even read.

    Dude you're saying that a champ who hasn't been released yet was nerfed and you're calling someone else stupid? look in the mirror first

    Fine he was adjusted. The term doesn't make a difference he was changed and answers should be had

    None of the terms apply, period. He hasn't been released so he can't be changed, adjusted, nerfed, buffed, anything till he's released.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.
    Lol. That was funny, but that's not the point I was making. The word is used in different senses. Something can be "nerfed", but there are "Nerfs". I'm not debating it here. I just don't use it colloquially. I have a larger point.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,193 ★★★★★
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    Well, a very specific change has been demonstrated, so how do we not know what was changed. As to your comment that we should wait for a statement before we "jump to conclusions" very often the official statement comes as a response to heads up posts like this. So what exactly is your point?

    You have a screenshot of a Champ with different stats, that hasn't been released yet, and no official word of anything that has been changed. We don't know if there is a visual error now, there was upon release, if they toned it down because the content was too amped, if the Nodes were toned down, or nothing at all. We don't know because we have no official feedback. So, yes. I'm saying let's wait for an actual response from a Mod before we assume the Champ was nerfed and end up with an uproar over a Champ that people are already anxious about.

    Your initial post questioned the validity of this thread ("isn't it a little early for a nerf post"). I agree that we should get a response before people regard this as a serious issue, but threads like this are how we get a response. @danielmath your point isn't meaningful. Act 4 slashed tires juggs doesn't have slashed tires anymore. Short path Venom isn't all-or-nothing. They were nerfed. No one is upset about it (even though it's a little sad lol) because the changes were explained. We are talking about a champ in a current quest who seems to have been changed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today

    -30 Celsius here. I would feel bad but.....lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    Isn't it a little early for a Nerf Post? He's not even out yet.

    Did you read the post? How could it be early for a nerf post if they nerfed him? Not saying that they did but your comment makes no sense.

    First of all, we don't know what changed, if anything, or the reasons. Secondly, if a Champ isn't even released as playable, its not a nerf. Not in the traditional sense. They adjusted last month's Quest. I don't consider adjustments to content as nerfs. All of this is speculation because we don't know of anything was changed. Perhaps we should get more information before spreading panic over nerfs.

    No, no, a thousand times no. @DNA3000 debunked the idea that a champ has to be released in order to be nerfed in a thread in which you participated. The devs said that they nerfed Carnage prior to his release. The distinction you are making isn't meaningful. And even if it were, who cares? He was at least released into the game even if he isn't yet playable so if he was nerfed it's worth discussing and the fact that he isn't playable isn't relevant. The adjustment to last month's quest isn't analogous. That was an adjustment to the node, not to the champ.

    You're still focusing on the word nerf and not what my point was. I'm not starting a debate on the word nerf. We've gone there. I have my own interpretation and that is not necessary to debate. What you're avoiding is the point that we don't know what was changed, if anything at all. You can defocus on the wording if you want, but I'm not taking the Thread off-topic, so that's a trip you'll make alone.

    Well, a very specific change has been demonstrated, so how do we not know what was changed. As to your comment that we should wait for a statement before we "jump to conclusions" very often the official statement comes as a response to heads up posts like this. So what exactly is your point?

    You have a screenshot of a Champ with different stats, that hasn't been released yet, and no official word of anything that has been changed. We don't know if there is a visual error now, there was upon release, if they toned it down because the content was too amped, if the Nodes were toned down, or nothing at all. We don't know because we have no official feedback. So, yes. I'm saying let's wait for an actual response from a Mod before we assume the Champ was nerfed and end up with an uproar over a Champ that people are already anxious about.

    Your initial post questioned the validity of this thread ("isn't it a little early for a nerf post"). I agree that we should get a response before people regard this as a serious issue, but threads like this are how we get a response. @danielmath your point isn't meaningful. Act 4 slashed tires juggs doesn't have slashed tires anymore. Short path Venom isn't all-or-nothing. They were nerfed. No one is upset about it (even though it's a little sad lol) because the changes were explained. We are talking about a champ in a current quest who seems to have been changed.

    That's fair, i just don't consider a champ to exist till they're released. To me, Void is not in the game at this point as a playable character so there is no such thing as him getting adjusted, as he doesn't exist. And i am upset about that juggy as i had to suffer through it so all the noobs should as well (or just turn everything off with blade).
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today

    -30 Celsius here. I would feel bad but.....lol

    oh my, that is chilly! You can't go outside, that explains why you're on here 24/7 haha
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today

    -30 Celsius here. I would feel bad but.....lol

    oh my, that is chilly! You can't go outside, that explains why you're on here 24/7 haha

    Lmao. Not that much. Just in-between Grinding. Actually I just got home. Had to go out. #CanadianLife
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,103 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today

    -30 Celsius here. I would feel bad but.....lol

    oh my, that is chilly! You can't go outside, that explains why you're on here 24/7 haha

    Lmao. Not that much. Just in-between Grinding. Actually I just got home. Had to go out. #CanadianLife

    I was born in Russia, i am familiar with coooooooooooooooooooooooooold
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Hey @GroundedWisdom and @danielmath , the sky was blue this afternoon. Then it got nerfed to black in the evening.

    i wish, rained all day in the bay area today

    -30 Celsius here. I would feel bad but.....lol

    oh my, that is chilly! You can't go outside, that explains why you're on here 24/7 haha

    Lmao. Not that much. Just in-between Grinding. Actually I just got home. Had to go out. #CanadianLife

    I was born in Russia, i am familiar with coooooooooooooooooooooooooold

    You win. XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Okay, let's clarify this word "nerf" first. @danielmath

    If you want a clear definition, once can be found on Oxford:

    "1.1 (of a video game developer) reduce the power of (a character, weapon, etc.) in a new installment or update of a video game."

    Antonym: Buff

    This definition is universal in the fact that it can be found on the Dictionary website and Wiki as well. This clearly states a nerf as a reduction of power from live content. Void was added as part of the lastest installment of in-game live content.

    No where in that definition does it say that the content has to be playable by the actual user. While we are very well aware that Void will be added to the pool of playable champions, he stands strictly as an NPC (Non-Playable Character) for now as far as being able to play him. However, you are still, technically, playing against him.

    In my 15+ years of playing MMORPGs, I have never heard someone say that a NPC can't be nerfed. This only applies to NPC's who do not directly do anything. When you fight Void, does he just stand there and let you whack on him until he's KOed? No, he doesn't. He has a list of powers and utilities that he uses against you because he is still, technically, a released champion in the game.

    When Act 4 and Master Mode had their difficulty adjusted, the content was nerfed. I pull this example because it's literally as playable as Void is at this time. You can play against the content and that's all. So when an adjustment is made to weaken anything currently live in the game, it's a nerf.

    So whether a character is playable or not, the champion can be buffed or nerfed as long as it is released in the game. It is and it's clear because we all see his powers and any one of us can fight him in 5 different modes. So yes, he is released. A nerf can benefit the players as much as a buff can, just as a buff can hinder a player as much as a nerf can. It just varies according to who gets the nerf and who gets the buff. There seems to only be a negative connotation on the word "nerf" because it traditionally affects the player negatively. Eventually this one will do that, but, for now, it was nerfed and benefited the community (making him easier to take down).

    Now, also @GroundedWisdom you aren't making sense. You keep saying that he's jumping to conclusions. Did you read the title of the thread? He specially ASKS if this was a nerf or something else (such as a typographical error perhaps). Since there were 0 posts made about it from a moderator, the OP and community have a right to question such a drastic change in numbers that clearly seems to be a nerf.

    It just seems you wanted to play Devil's Advocate on this, but you really aren't getting away with it this time. You have no valid proof to contradict his supportive evidence (screenshots) of both a before and after of a champion who has only been released for several days. So changes were made here it seems, most likely going undisclosed assuming the community wouldn't notice since he didn't have a Spotlight put out yet. Though, that's pure speculation and I would also like to know the answer to the OP's question.

    Just because you don't like the way someone stated how they felt and addressed a question doesn't give you a right to downplay the issue or calling them out. If you don't have an answer that seems constructive, it might just be best to not respond. Offering a helpful hint at what you think it could be would be an interesting and welcoming part of the discussion.

    I don't need valid proof. I'm not the one making the assertion. Valid proof does not constitute a screenshot. Valid proof would be an actual, official comment from the Moderators. Until then, it is not a known fact. Yet people have already jumped to the conclusion, and are already commenting on other Threads that he has indeed been nerfed. We don't know what has changed, if anything. So until we have an actual response, we have speculation.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Another thread ruined by someone.
    Kabam needs to comment on Voids nerf and The debacle called Sentry. They have been oddly silent on their latest mess.
  • People are entitled to that sentiment UNTIL a moderator proves otherwise. It's called deductive reasoning and it's used quite often in the real world as a viable tool. My eyes aren't lying to me. Numbers did change and No notice was given. I'm not saying whether this was a nerf or just a text-error from the start because I'm not comfortable reaching that conclusion. However, I am also well aware that others may come to a conclusion based on the facts presented (at this moment in time). This isn't a speculation that's "rumored". It's one where context has been applied to the content provided. Therefore, it falls within the perimeters of this forum to be discussed. Anyone who notices this change may want to make the team aware of a discrepancy (exactly what this is considered) and this post does just that. They asked a moderator to answer, not for you, @GroundedWisdom, to come in here and try to tell everyone they can't read numbers displayed on a screen basically. It's insulting o others and derails this thread unnecessarily.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    arsjum wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »
    I played uncollected difficulty on day one of release. Noticed this insane signature ability which gives him 7300 attack rating when he stacks all his debuffs.

    swbxjxc2q0lp.jpg

    Then, I did a run today and noticed it's decreased to 4400. Still insane attack boost.

    0nhvr5l6wfsp.jpg

    Just curious why it changed? No one complained. He can't even stack that many debuffs without killing you from direct damage.

    So, what happened here?

    Could it be that it depends on the path you take to get to Void? If you take one of the three middle paths, you kill a bpcw that also reduces Void's pi.

    Nodes do not interfere with base values in abilities section. And no way a 50% boost on top of 200% local node boost can reduce it from 7.3k to 4.4k
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    People are entitled to that sentiment UNTIL a moderator proves otherwise. It's called deductive reasoning and it's used quite often in the real world as a viable tool. My eyes aren't lying to me. Numbers did change and No notice was given. I'm not saying whether this was a nerf or just a text-error from the start because I'm not comfortable reaching that conclusion. However, I am also well aware that others may come to a conclusion based on the facts presented (at this moment in time). This isn't a speculation that's "rumored". It's one where context has been applied to the content provided. Therefore, it falls within the perimeters of this forum to be discussed. Anyone who notices this change may want to make the team aware of a discrepancy (exactly what this is considered) and this post does just that. They asked a moderator to answer, not for you, @GroundedWisdom, to come in here and try to tell everyone they can't read numbers displayed on a screen basically. It's insulting o others and derails this thread unnecessarily.

    The Forum is here for everyone, not just a Moderator. Anyone can participate. What derails Threads is making it personal by singling out people individually, and taking the discussion off-topic. Nowhere did I imply that people can't read numbers. I said we don't know what the reason for the numbers is. We don't know.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,193 ★★★★★
    Okay, let's clarify this word "nerf" first. @danielmath

    If you want a clear definition, once can be found on Oxford:

    "1.1 (of a video game developer) reduce the power of (a character, weapon, etc.) in a new installment or update of a video game."

    Antonym: Buff

    This definition is universal in the fact that it can be found on the Dictionary website and Wiki as well. This clearly states a nerf as a reduction of power from live content. Void was added as part of the lastest installment of in-game live content.

    No where in that definition does it say that the content has to be playable by the actual user. While we are very well aware that Void will be added to the pool of playable champions, he stands strictly as an NPC (Non-Playable Character) for now as far as being able to play him. However, you are still, technically, playing against him.

    In my 15+ years of playing MMORPGs, I have never heard someone say that a NPC can't be nerfed. This only applies to NPC's who do not directly do anything. When you fight Void, does he just stand there and let you whack on him until he's KOed? No, he doesn't. He has a list of powers and utilities that he uses against you because he is still, technically, a released champion in the game.

    When Act 4 and Master Mode had their difficulty adjusted, the content was nerfed. I pull this example because it's literally as playable as Void is at this time. You can play against the content and that's all. So when an adjustment is made to weaken anything currently live in the game, it's a nerf.

    So whether a character is playable or not, the champion can be buffed or nerfed as long as it is released in the game. It is and it's clear because we all see his powers and any one of us can fight him in 5 different modes. So yes, he is released. A nerf can benefit the players as much as a buff can, just as a buff can hinder a player as much as a nerf can. It just varies according to who gets the nerf and who gets the buff. There seems to only be a negative connotation on the word "nerf" because it traditionally affects the player negatively. Eventually this one will do that, but, for now, it was nerfed and benefited the community (making him easier to take down).

    Now, also @GroundedWisdom you aren't making sense. You keep saying that he's jumping to conclusions. Did you read the title of the thread? He specially ASKS if this was a nerf or something else (such as a typographical error perhaps). Since there were 0 posts made about it from a moderator, the OP and community have a right to question such a drastic change in numbers that clearly seems to be a nerf.

    It just seems you wanted to play Devil's Advocate on this, but you really aren't getting away with it this time. You have no valid proof to contradict his supportive evidence (screenshots) of both a before and after of a champion who has only been released for several days. So changes were made here it seems, most likely going undisclosed assuming the community wouldn't notice since he didn't have a Spotlight put out yet. Though, that's pure speculation and I would also like to know the answer to the OP's question.

    Just because you don't like the way someone stated how they felt and addressed a question doesn't give you a right to downplay the issue or calling them out. If you don't have an answer that seems constructive, it might just be best to not respond. Offering a helpful hint at what you think it could be would be an interesting and welcoming part of the discussion.

    I don't need valid proof. I'm not the one making the assertion. Valid proof does not constitute a screenshot. Valid proof would be an actual, official comment from the Moderators. Until then, it is not a known fact. Yet people have already jumped to the conclusion, and are already commenting on other Threads that he has indeed been nerfed. We don't know what has changed, if anything. So until we have an actual response, we have speculation.

    It's almost like you are so set on defending kabam that you aren't even reading what you are responding to.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    I defend facts. The fact is we don't know and I'm not going to assume he was nerfed before release, definition aside. We don't know the reason for the difference in numbers. We don't even have the actual released stats, because he's not released yet. So I'm not feeding the idea that they nerfed him. Has nothing to do with "defending Kabam". It's called not having all the information. I think it's best to wait until we hear something before claiming he was nerfed. Incase you hadn't noticed, statements like that spread like wild fire in this community. Nothing has been confirmed. I'm waiting to see.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    What is non-constructive is your continued effort to criticize my participation in the Thread. This is where I stop interacting with you because I can see what you're doing, regardless of how you word it. The Thread is not about targeting me, and you're conjecturing my statements with personal undertones. If you don't agree with me or my comments, you don't need to respond.
This discussion has been closed.