4 Tickets 2 threat levels?

They give us 4 tickets and every threat lvl have only 2 paths, so can we do 2 threat lvls?

Comments

• Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 300 ★★
    That's what I'm assuming. Because you have to defeat Juggernaut 4 times in a week.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,188 ★★★★★
    U can repeat the top one, the items refresh every time you finish
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,611 ★★★★★

I kinda forgot it was repeating i went for 7 shards in top threat then i went to threat 3 for some reason
    Bendy said:

I kinda forgot it was repeating i went for 7 shards in top threat then i went to threat 3 for some reason
    Ehh mathematically considering all markets the 75 shards are not worthy imo.
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49
    Nice, thnkyou Popcorn.

Bendy said:

They said u get over a 7 if u collect all the 7 shards so defo worth it for a sq just a lot of time since fights arent exactly short
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

They said u get over a 7 if u collect all the 7 shards so defo worth it for a sq just a lot of time since fights arent exactly short
    Yes but its 75 x 20 (1500) as opposed to shards from a T6CC, compare both items in and price in the BG store...
    This is strictly my opinion, the path with the 75 is not worthy for me.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yes but its 75 x 20 (1500) as opposed to shards from a T6CC, compare both items in and price in the BG store...
    You get some for each completion besides the path rewards. And I assume the box one we get all hints.
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You get some for each completion besides the path rewards. And I assume the box one we get all hints.
    ...yes and?.. there is 75 on a path, I am saying taking that path is not worthy. What does this have anything to do with completion and boxes?

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

U missed it 2 paths with 7 shards as its 150 and 75 i believe but is down to u but the frags are too small when u could just do raids and open valiant dailies 7s just seems more worth in shards for me
    edited June 6
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

U missed it 2 paths with 7 shards as its 150 and 75 i believe but is down to u but the frags are too small when u could just do raids and open valiant dailies 7s just seems more worth in shards for me
    You can cross jump paths, there is no reward for exploration.
    The 75 shard acquisition or 1500 after running it 20 times compared to the t6cc frags next to it.. that's why I am saying its not worthy (for me)
    I can open 1 6* and get 275 that's almost like picking that path 4 times...

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You can cross jump paths, there is no reward for exploration.
    Yes and all ive been taking are the shards as i mentioned of what im doing
  • OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 294 ★★★
    Completion rewards are repeatable. Feel free to do the same path in the same difficulty over and over.